Yellow Bullet Forums banner
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
time to go racing yet ?
36,534 Posts
communist pennsylvania has been over 3.00 for awhile..... diesel i paid 3.65 tonight in hazelton..... seen 3.99 at a few places for diesel.

·
Registered
599 Posts
It was in the high 1.40s here in Iowa, now a little over 3.00 for 87 at the big brand gas stations. The weird thing to me is premium 93 is all over the board. Ive found shell stations locally where it will be 3.95 for 93, but then these other small stations will have 93 for 2.80. How is it these small indian owned gas stations can have it for so much cheaper? And before you say the gas isnt as good we have checked it several times and it is in fact 93 octane, never pinged or detonated in my car

·
Registered
589 Posts
SouthEast Florida: was under $2 last year. Seeing most places creeping past $3 now; 50+% increase👎🏻

·
Registered
912 Posts

·
Former RJ instigator
43,584 Posts
his plan is to fuck us all...
That bumbling brain dead moron doesn't have a plan, he's doing good to put his shoes on the right feet, Buffon Biden is just a talking head for the global elite that are running the show, welcome to NWO.

·
Former RJ instigator
43,584 Posts
Oh, I almost forgot, $2.62 for 87 here, no clue what it was a year ago, but I know it was a fuck ton cheaper, I miss Trump and mean tweets.

·
Registered
945 Posts
In my area it's been $3.50-$3.75 for a very long time.
Maybe other parts of the country are just starting to catch up.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Central NJ.
$3.25 for 87 now.
$2.27 for 87 in September 2020.

With all the oil available to us right here in the lower 48 our fuel should/could cost $1.50 or less / gallon. We have all the resources to be 100% energy independent for 200 years.. It's too bad our idiot gov't don't want us to be.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts