Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I don't know how to find it, but the Far Side cartoon I thought was the funniest to me was one where the blind students were protesting something or other about the blind school and they were circling the dyslexic school next door instead. The look on the students at the dyslexic scool was priceless. I have know idea how to draw a look of confusion but Larson nailed it.

·
Long Live The King
103,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
larson was awesome!!! i've been trying to find one of my favorites which i haven't seen in 25 years or more...."the real reason dinosaurs went extinct...", & they're all hiding behind a volcano smoking cigarettes....lol

G

·
Registered
2,364 Posts

And I think everyone knows this one.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Gary Larson is awesome...
Being a stock/super stock guy....my personal favorite, is the desert scene with the cheetahs....."Cheetah Wheelies"...when it comes to the Far Side...its all good!!

·
My little SBC...
2,690 Posts
I don't know how to find it, but the Far Side cartoon I thought was the funniest to me was one where the blind students were protesting something or other about the blind school and they were circling the dyslexic school next door instead. The look on the students at the dyslexic scool was priceless. I have know idea how to draw a look of confusion but Larson nailed it.
I'll have to look this one up, I can't seem to find it online.

Jim

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
:smt082:smt082:smt082
I HAVE to print this for a guy at work. He used to run a jackhammer and sure enough he's got a big, round gut.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I love The far side. I would laugh my ass off at them and my wife would be" I don't think its funny" . Realy??? Than what the fuck is?

41 - 60 of 61 Posts