Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not really,the bad luck continues. Took the day off from both jobs yesterday to go to milan and try ome changes we made. The winch locked with the half way in,not good for a guy with a bad temper. I have to replace a few items now. When will the bad luck end? I seem to have more fun sitting on a bar stool.

·
Registered
519 Posts
GARY DONT PICK UP ANY HAMMERS EITHER AND JIMMY IS RIGHT ON DONT MESS WITH THE STUFF TILL THE HEAD STOPS HURTING LOL SOME OF US WOULD NOT HAVE ANY LUCK AT ALL WITHOUT BAD LUCK.
:-D

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea bill,hammers are not my best freind. Hey chuck,i think your with one of the white mustangs at milan,yes? If you have time this friday night stop and say hello. I have a white chevy dullie,white trailer,red 94 camaro,red gulf cart with a blonde with big boobs. If the junk dont run half way decent there will be a big going out of racing sale at my trailer. What i dont destroy first!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dint you ge crossed up at the last event during quilifing? A white mustang got a little side ways two cars ahead of me,i had a good veiw. Glad nothing happend.

·
God Bless America
10,615 Posts
Gary Abbey said:
Yea bill,hammers are not my best freind. Hey chuck,i think your with one of the white mustangs at milan,yes? If you have time this friday night stop and say hello. I have a white chevy dullie,white trailer,red 94 camaro,red gulf cart with a blonde with big boobs. If the junk dont run half way decent there will be a big going out of racing sale at my trailer. What i dont destroy first!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)
I remember that car.

How do you Change the Carb. Jets

Half the Motor under the Windshield.

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
You guys can always stand up and admit you mistakes that you didn't install a SBC in it. Admission is the first step to recovery :shock:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts