Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
16,267 Posts
During periods of time when I am doing contract work, I claim the "Foreign Earned Income Exception" and get a big deduct in my gross salary on my income taxes. In 2019 I can deduct up to $105,900 of my salary which means I save a ton in income taxes. ;)

·
Former RJ instigator
37,445 Posts
I change car insurance every year, They raise it up after 12 months. I started with progressive, switched to geico then to AAA now I'm back to geico. And next year if they raise it I'll jump to something else. I pay $200 a month in California for a 5th wheel cyclone 4200 ,ram3500,tacoma and CRV.
Good idea, but don't forget about home insurance as well, bid them out every year.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
The threaten to cancel the cable bullshit cracks me up. Some of the longest and therefore most expensive customer interactions is the save. The more the company has to put into the save, the more it costs them. When the cost goes up, they pass it on to the consumer in inflated rates, which is a contributing factor in why you were quoted a ridiculous $150 a month in the first place.

Even funnier is the fact that the bastards are so willing to cut your annual rate by as much as 50%. If they can give you that big of a discount and still rake in the money hand over fist, they're obviously royally screwing everyone in the first place. Part of the reason why I quit that fuckery a decade ago.

Laugh all you won’t. I called them the other week and instead of my bill going up, I got it reduced by 5 dollars AND free showtime for 3 months. I was serious about canceling tho. I refuse to pay more

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Congrats. You're getting screwed less than you were last month.
Your right. Still getting screwed. Out of 300 channels. Only 3 or 4 are worth a shit. And a 1 hour show is 30 min commercials. No other options tho. No internet service where I’m at. Have to use cell towers

·
Cheesesteakaholic
2,859 Posts
TAX : I travel/drive a lot. I used to run the card at the pump and get a receipt. Now I go to the store and buy fuel. The trick is I buy WAY more than I'll pump. For example, I just pre-authorized $1000.00 and only pumped $45. I get a receipt for $1000 for fuel. Normally I pre-authorize $400 and actually use $80 or so. So, every week I get a $400 to $1000 fuel recept. ( Those that don't know, The funds get locked till you close the pump, then the funds are released less the actual pumped. ) I can basically get thousands a month in "legit" fuel receipts.

LOL... good luck with that one chief. That's intent and jail time, not penalties and interest... and it's not hard to figure out unless you're driving a vehicle that consumes more gas in one week than most cars do in a year.

·
Cheesesteakaholic
2,859 Posts
DaPower is in need of criminal representation attorney!

Fixed.

Fuck that "gaming the system" shit, that's for thieves. I like to go to sleep at night knowing I didn't try to fuck anyone I wasn't supposed to, and no one is going to fuck me for trying to fuck them.

And for those too simple minded to figure it out... if you fuck the system, the system WILL fuck you back, ruthlessly.

The skipping seats thing is cool until you sit down to watch a movie and some dude plops down next to your wife or daughter and then you have to pay to watch the fucking movie again because you were worried about some shit going down. I'd much rather sit next to my old lady and have her slap MY hands away, lol.

·
Registered
16,220 Posts
I take the mail from one advertisers postage paid envelope, and stuff another advertisers propaganda in it, vice Versa, and mail it to each other.

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
I see an audit in the near future. Haha..

The IRS will let you use your bank statements to cover receipts you don't have. However, they will fuck you over royally if you are using receipts that don't match your statements.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts