i7 3770 3.7ghz

240gb corsair ssd

1Tb WD HDD

GTX 560 graphics

Ample power for what I want

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
If you were buying a new board, why not go with a 2500K, 2600K or Ivy bridge chip?

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
nice setup. that psu has gotta be pretty close to tapped out though isn't it?

and what the hell does that fan on the bottom do? blow dust?
I would at least turn it around so it was blowing cold air in from the bottom.

·
Registered
6,328 Posts
Dang... How many fans does that thing have??? Point them all in the same direction, and the damn thing would probably levitate! I bet you can hear the wind blowing all through the house!!! I'd ask you if you could hear the game over it, but judging from what we can see here, you can probably hear it in the next neighborhood. lol

·
TURBOBULLET.COM BITCHES!
6,046 Posts
The average Mac user will say how it won't keep up with their MacBook Air. LMAO... Nice Machine. 8)

·
Registered
730 Posts
Lol, beast ? Let's just go with mid level, I'm sure it plays well but like some one else said that chip is not the best choice at 300$. What's your tag on BF3, me and my brother play sometimes.

·
1995 Cobra
3,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lol, beast ? Let's just go with mid level, I'm sure it plays well but like some one else said that chip is not the best choice at 300$. What's your tag on BF3, me and my brother play sometimes.
What chip was $300? My i7 I bought brand new from a company closing for $150! :rolleyes: BF3 tag is TheColostomizer

GTX 480 was only $199, plus it out performs a 560ti. So in all reality, this machine is pretty good for its age, and will max everything out. :party

Thanks for the compliments! And the fan on the bottom is pulling hot air from the Hard drives out of the case.

@AlmostFast: pretty much, if I were to ever upgrade I'd probably hit an 850-900W.

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
Dang... How many fans does that thing have??? Point them all in the same direction, and the damn thing would probably levitate! I bet you can hear the wind blowing all through the house!!! I'd ask you if you could hear the game over it, but judging from what we can see here, you can probably hear it in the next neighborhood. lol
Mine has 11.

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
What chip was $300? My i7 I bought brand new from a company closing for $150! :rolleyes: BF3 tag is TheColostomizer

GTX 480 was only $199, plus it out performs a 560ti. So in all reality, this machine is pretty good for its age, and will max everything out. :party

Thanks for the compliments! And the fan on the bottom is pulling hot air from the Hard drives out of the case.

@AlmostFast: pretty much, if I were to ever upgrade I'd probably hit an 850-900W.
2500K is $190 right now, $169 @ Microcenter!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts