Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
12,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are they all that? Neighbor just got one, screen was tight, video looked great, HD with image stabilization.

Anyone have one yet?

·
Registered
21,237 Posts
Yep they are awesome. I have a few friends with them but the wife and I both opted for the Note 3. The S pen is the difference maker.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Replaced my iphone 4s with the Galaxy S5 a little over a month ago, other than the learning curve of where everything is, I certainly think this is the better phone. A little big for normal carrying around but more than makes up for it in speed and display.

·
Registered
216 Posts
picked up the galaxy 5 before i came out here to afhganistan. great phone! way better than my old razr. and everyone that uses it out here, wants to ditch their apples for the s5.

great video, great sound, im not on any US service out here, but the wifi is fanstastic, and very clear on these taliban phone lines..

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
I went from an Iphone 5 to an s5 and love it.
Quicker and faster on almost everything. I still have all my old apps that I use.
Learning curve takes a bit since I had the iphone setup for years but once you get the hang out it, its easy.
On top of that the battery is lasting longer and is shorter to charge.

·
This amp goes to 11.
12,064 Posts
I like mine. Lots of battery life, super-quick charging, and so far no burps, crashes, glitches, etc.

I've also noticed that it seems to get better reception (on Verizon) than other phones that are in the same location. I was recently in Hancock County, TN (boonies) and could get 4G when others got 3G, or nothing at all.

·
Registered
44 Posts
The only issue you will run into is after a year the battery kinda sucks, but its the same with the Iphone.

·
Brewmaster
12,620 Posts
Mine has been good, pretty impressed with the camera too. Stronger signal than my old galaxy nexus both in WiFi and cell. Minor annoyance was the keyboard but I downloaded a new one and also changed to nova launcher. Speaker volume is great, call quality is great, screen is great, being dust proof and waterproof to 3 feet is good since I don't use a protective case.

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
i never see a 7 year old using an S5 but theres plenty of them using iphones, i'm not a 7 years old i have self respect S5 is grown up phone.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts