Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gainesville Pinks All Out to air Thursday, July 31st @ 9 pm.

·
X275!
4,937 Posts
Two of our customers made the final 16 so hopefully they got soem good footage of them. They dragged the shop crew up to the circle with them too so we might even be on the show with them! I am the tall, skinny guy with a blue hat on backwards if ya happen to catch the show.

Our two customers who made the show were Ryan Brady (64 Nova Silver/Orange) and Mike Scroggie (Silver 84 Cutlass). Ryan was messing around with the camera crews the entire night so watch out for some of his antics, should be entertaining.

Somebody told me that the Camaro I was driving for the event is on the previews. It was a Black 67 Camaro with a tunnel ram sticking out of the hood so keep an eye out for me :)

·
It weighs how much????
1,629 Posts
Kevin,

The camaro was at the end of a PINKS All Outtakes last week on Thursday night in the (I believe) San Antonio coverage.

I guess we'll see if they used the footage of me towing Brady back in front of the stands :rolleyes:

The PINKS All Outtakes for Gainesville is on Wednesday August 6th at 9:30 p.m.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I saw the Cutlass and the Nova that weekend. I'm a little partial to the Chevy II. ;)

·
X275!
4,937 Posts
Oh Crap! The infamous Wally snatching Derek is on the Bullet :) Welcome to the site, tighten your seat belt and hang on!

So the part with the Black Camaro, was it a launch shot, or what? On a preview for the Out Takes show?

·
It weighs how much????
1,629 Posts
Oh Crap! The infamous Wally snatching Derek is on the Bullet :) Welcome to the site, tighten your seat belt and hang on!

So the part with the Black Camaro, was it a launch shot, or what? On a preview for the Out Takes show?
Thanks Kev!

It was an almost full pass from the right hand lane "boom cam" shown at the end of the Out Takes coverage when they were saying something about "checking out an event in your area." I saw the tunnel ram and the shiny air cleaners ;)

·
X275!
4,937 Posts
Man that sounds cool! I will have to keep a better eye out for it! We hoped it would get some attention with the "old school" look of the tunnel ram!

·
It weighs how much????
1,629 Posts
The All Outtakes episode for Louisiana (the race that was held right before Gainesville) was shown on Speed tonight at 9:30 and they had some Gainesville footage mixed in (I'm guessing they did this b/c Lousiana had a bunch of rain so they may not have much footage to use so they mixed in some other tracks footage). It comes on again at 1:30 am Thursday morning for you night owls :p

·
Registered
45 Posts
We were there to with our cars. The eventual winner was one of our cars from www.ponyexpressracing. We considered are selfs extremely lucky to even get picked but when he won it blew my mind. The funny thing is I had already bought tickets for the ATL show and was going to sell them because I didn't think we had a chance of getting picked since I was on the show as his crew chief for Gainesville. But we went ahead to ATL anyway and made the field there with our Mach1 and placed 2nd talk about being lucky when there was over 400 cars at both events. I can't wait to watch both shows.

Bam

·
Registered
227 Posts
I saw my son the Impala & myself in the out takes last night. If you blinked you would miss it. LOL There was a lot of shots from Gainsville. I'm some where north of Atlanta in an RV part on the way to KY for my Grandmothers 100th birthday. We got all set up tried to turn on the TV and it's dead!! At least I did set it to be taped at home. Rod

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
59 rat I seen your car on there tonight on the all out show and Nate and his brother said that was not a race car you had but it was nice and that it looke dlike you had about a $100,000 in it.That car is bad ass I remwmber reading a write up on it in super chey last year.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts