Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a g32 in 357 sig that i rarely ever carry.Love the gun hate feeding it. thought about converting it to 40 or 9mm but with the size of the gun givin todays market and choices today what would you do?I really like the xds in 45 and i shoot it well.thinking of selling the glock and buying the xds price difference is about 50 bucks or so.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Caveat: I love .45, too. I get it, I really do. That said, I would tell you to read a little bit about wounding ballistics from handgun calibers, and then humbly suggest you look at a G19 to replace the G32 if you can't swing the ammo for the .357. Ballistics and capacity issues aside, the cost amortization just isn't there switching to .45.

I'm not a fan of the XD series in 9mm, and I think grip safeties complicate an already complicated system, but the mission drives the gear train so pick what works best for you.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Springs and extractor are the same? I'm not familiar enough with .357 to know if the conversions have similar issues to the .40/9mm platform.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have used the glock23 40 cal barrel and mags with no issue have not tried the conversion barrel for 9mm.but 40 work great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts