Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G Mac just went 4.33 tonight in the first round of qualifying in some shitty ass air... we'll see what he has for everyone tomorrow... he was pretty much the talk of the event

·
Registered
224 Posts
So they are running Outlaw only 1/8? I thought Super Street was the only class that Freddy changed to 1/8.

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So they are running Outlaw only 1/8? I thought Super Street was the only class that Freddy changed to 1/8.
No they changed all of the pro classes to 1/8 mile format because the old man didn't want any noise at the end of the track by his house... I'd like to add that I finally met Grant and Toby today and they are a couple of the nicest guys you could ever find at the racetrack... Toby talked to me and my dad for awhile about a bunch of different stuff and I'll just say that these guys have this car running on rails

·
Outrunning the Big Blocks
3,270 Posts
He goes 4.36 on Sat night and the
air still sucks.Might have gone faster
in later rounds.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Well we did put a jet car in his yard one year....but that still sucks about the old man complaining and having to go to 1/8.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
If he's as old as it sounds we just gotta outlast him. By the way I'm now in San Antonio after a 15 hour evac from New Orleans.

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If he's as old as it sounds we just gotta outlast him. By the way I'm now in San Antonio after a 15 hour evac from New Orleans.
well you missed a pretty good race darrell... but i'm glad you made it out there unharmed

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
You may want to head up to New Braunfels and hang out on Guadalupe. That is, if you like an over abundance of chicks in bikinis who have been drinking all day, floating down a cold river on innertubes(trying to paint a picture here).

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
How long are you going to be in Texas ?
Hey Smiley, I'm gonna be here through the week. I think I still have your number. When I get settled in I will give you a call. Maybe get a few of the guys together one night.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Hey Smiley, I'm gonna be here through the week. I think I still have your number. When I get settled in I will give you a call. Maybe get a few of the guys together one night.
Cool if not sent me a PM.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts