Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats everyone running?
i got trz double adjustable lowers, no uppers as of yet, i was looking for opinions on who makes a good product at a fair price.

i prefer moly, with heims, and also a pair of the control arm brace bars.

-jeff

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
ladder bars lol

·
Registered
672 Posts
auto fabs are nice. ive installed a couple sets. allways good stuff.

·
X275!
4,937 Posts
TRZ!!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Awesome products with awesome customer service! You already have their lowers, what is holding you back with the uppers? I don't understand the question.:confused:

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
We make the uppers... moly w/ moly rod ends and double adjustable. But... we don't have those braces you're talking about. Upper arm to lower arm tubes you're talking about? We don't have these that are mail-order... just generally build them into the chassis when we're doing a car.

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
TRZ uppers

If you feel you need brace bars, do your self a favor and put a rear cross member in it with a loop and brace the lowers off that you can srun it to the side of the lowers and right up to the uppers too if you want to brace both.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
TRZ uppers

If you feel you need brace bars, do your self a favor and put a rear cross member in it with a loop and brace the lowers off that you can run it to the side of the lowers and right up to the uppers too if you want to brace both.

This^^^

·
Registered
809 Posts
the bad boys on the block chassiworks all moly w/ moly rod ends and double adjustable & beefy ass hell . i have them on my 86 olds g-body. their lowers are just as bad i have all their parts in the back off my car hit me up for prices & pics thanks rob (916)743-2606

1 - 14 of 14 Posts