Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have been getting alot people asking about the G Body door panels. So I just wanted to throw some pics up of the new parts. Just give us a call, and I can answer any questions you might have.
Thanks everybody.
Scott

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Those look great ... I gotta ask though .. is the price so secret that it can't be posted and has to be pm'd?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
very nice work, get ready for your phone to go nuts...:supz::supz:
Well we will have a bunch of new parts for the G Body guy's very soon. We will have rear seat deletes, package trays, quarter trim panels, dash inserts, trunk floors, and some under hood parts. I can handel the phone going nuts. That's a good problem
Thanks everybody.
Scott

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Those look great ... I gotta ask though .. is the price so secret that it can't be posted and has to be pm'd?
Posted via Mobile Device
No just not trying to tie up the thread. I use the Bullet to inform people, I don't want to turn it into an add. I'll send you a PM though.
Thanks

·
Senior Frog
10,344 Posts
nice,id want mine finished in a navy blue cover as I hate raw aluminum
panels.........how much ???

I may be able to find someone down here to wrap them in
vinyl or some shit

·
pist'n Broke
20,943 Posts
Well we will have a bunch of new parts for the G Body guy's very soon. We will have rear seat deletes, package trays, quarter trim panels, dash inserts, trunk floors, and some under hood parts. I can handel the phone going nuts. That's a good problem
Thanks everybody.
Scott
sounds good... im a g-body nut, i have owned about 15 over the years...

if i ever get another ill be calling u, the parts u are making always weather/ or fall apart or don't exist...:-damnit and your work speaks for itself...

and the phone ringing is a good thing..:smt023

1 - 20 of 67 Posts