Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are those based on a car's wt or hp level??. Are there different ones for that??.:confused:

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
selection will depend on hp and weight. I would recommend something in any G-body. makes the car more consistent, drives better, safer.

·
Stock Suspension FTW!
1,661 Posts
For selecting an anti roll bar I like to use the weight of the car combined with the intended ET.

·
Stock Suspension FTW!
1,661 Posts
Those bars don't belong on fast cars. We recently worked on a fast Buick with one of those bars and it has an obnoxious amount of body roll.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Don't know how fast fast is to you, I'm saying it's the choice for full blown race cars, but he didn't exactly lay out his goals so I threw out a suggestion.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Don't know how fast fast is to you, I'm saying it's the choice for full blown race cars, but he didn't exactly lay out his goals so I threw out a suggestion.
:rolleyes: I do not think he even knows.Ask's a lot of questions about G Bodies but we have yet to see any results.Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Those bars don't belong on fast cars. We recently worked on a fast Buick with one of those bars and it has an obnoxious amount of body roll.

I Have an HR Parts bar on my car.... I don't know what you consider a fast car, but I have run high 8 sec passes with 1.19 60ft times. @ 3500 lbs.:confused:

·
Registered
15,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:rolleyes: I do not think he even knows.Ask's a lot of questions about G Bodies but we have yet to see any results.Just my 2 cents.
Building from a bare frame leaves alot to be considered for a strictly drag race car.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Are those based on a car's wt or hp level??. Are there different ones for that??.:confused:
you're over thinking this....for a 10 something car just get a quality piece like a BMR bolt on unit and be done....not the cheapest..not the most expensive but they work just fine.....;)

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
you're over thinking this....for a 10 something car just get a quality piece like a BMR bolt on unit and be done....not the cheapest..not the most expensive but they work just fine.....;)

For sure, I have a Spohn. Either work fine

1 - 15 of 15 Posts