Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Have never been very active here but wanted to step it up. Some of you may know me from freelancing for magazines or from my time working at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Anyways, I am apart of something new we are generating out west. The plan is to turn a private air strip into a bonfide place to hold some big money grudge races and cash days. We ran a trial an error yesterday, with about a dozen cars and things are just heating up! When we get things going, I will share more details.

Its located at Chuckwalla Raceway.

Eddie

·
Registered
655 Posts

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Keep it on TV, not at our local tracks. If someone wants to race no time them don't give them a time slip. PERIOD

·
Registered
22,558 Posts
My Buddy Dominick had his yellow Vega out there with you guys, he was excited about the idea Mary had and what they are doing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No updates as of yet, Im going to see some of them next weekend and find out an update on this. More concrete was poured for the burnout box but that's all I know.

·
Registered
80 Posts
didnt the owner of the track screw over the guys that invested in building the drag strip? its to far out in the desert gets very hot

·
Registered
73 Posts
No he did not. What he had was some internet gangsters perpetuating a bunch of lies. Mickey is good guy. He is willing to talk to anyone who calls the track about that BS. Except for the couple of internet gangsters. He'd just assume they are a bunch gossiping ass chicks. They know where he is all day everyday and have his phone number. They don't call or stop by because they're full of shit. Just talked to him about this today. He has an 1/8 mile strip. He asked for a certain amount of money for people to race. a certain couple of people wanted to double his price to make a profit off regular folks. Call him at the track 5 days a week. Anyone listening to the rumor mill is only hearing bullshit. He's a road course racer and raced liter bikes for years. He's now racing drag boats as well. That's how we came to know each other. Have a great night.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts