Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
***INDASIXES***
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think...

....you will be fine Matt. BUT when Nelson brings his backpac with his jets and a timing light --??????----who knows. Kris on his game!!!

·
Registered
926 Posts
Well Jeff it seems that every time out we have only got quicker , and is only going to get quicker, my brother is getting good with the computer now,,, Ill give you guys this one but not the next :) Im just kicking my self for not having one of those .410 - .415 lights i was cutting last time out, because Mr Bill Futch would have had a nice view of them parachutes! Hope you guys are there for the next one,,, have you guys been following the points :) ......

·
Registered
13,889 Posts
i have to say you might be right. i pitted next to you guys and, every race out you pick up a .10th :p your plan is working

·
***INDASIXES***
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well Jeff it seems that every time out we have only got quicker , and is only going to get quicker, my brother is getting good with the computer now,,, Ill give you guys this one but not the next :) Im just kicking my self for not having one of those .410 - .415 lights i was cutting last time out, because Mr Bill Futch would have had a nice view of them parachutes! Hope you guys are there for the next one,,, have you guys been following the points :) ......
Bro.... You and your brothers car is bad ass. Please--Im not taking anything away from that at all.. We as you said are just happy to to get that "monkey" off our back. Last night was as much fun as it gets. The track was as good as it gets for this kind of humidity and heat. Nelson at the track brings alot to the table on race day. He has gotten me by more rounds by his game day calls than i can count. AGAIN--You and you bro has a bad ass car--Many do not understand how much time money and effort goes into these monsters!! Congrats to you as well. Actually we didn't realize they kept points---is it on immok site??

·
Bring on the Metal!!
9,483 Posts
I was starting to wonder if I should have stayed with my nitrous combo! Just kidding Great Job Guys!!
Patience my young padawan.. Very soon you will have the power of the "dark side" in your hands, or should I say at your feet. :smt082

·
Registered
926 Posts
Wait ,,,Am i the Monkey!!!!,,, lol ,, anyways i didnt get a chance to see much but what happen with Carlos??? . Yea your not kidding Kris Nelson is the man when it comes to this stuff! Every time out we learn something new.. Here are the points as of the last race.. You guys going to run August 9th?
1 Mike Stavrinos 2713 187
2 Carlos Zaldivar 224X 170
3 Dave French 2127 135
4 Bryan Markiewicz 2033 124
4 Robert Remek 7 124

·
***INDASIXES***
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

..Not sure but most likely!! Valdosta is same weekend. But drive 10 min to go for 2,000 or 7 hrs for a shot at 1500. HUH no brainer.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts