Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
G'day, For the entire evening my four cats have been hunting a mouse. Said mouse is hiding on the landing and they keep searching. Well finally the mouse came out and dropped down on the first step below the landing. He realizes he is screwed and freezes. The toughest mouser we have is above him on the steps and leans over to grab him....and pukes all over him. The mouse just sat there like saying WTF. Then he made his break for it and made it off the stairs. They now have him under the cedar chest surrounded by all four cats. Bad news for the mouse is wee man, our midget cat can fit under the chest.

·
Señor Member
28,228 Posts
We adopted a female German Shepherd, Lady, from the pound. One day my brother and dad come home with a beautiful male Golden Retriever, with no tags, they found running loose in Queens. So they bring him in the house and Lady is very taken with the new fella. After their introduction, my dad gives each one a dog biscuit. The Golden lays down and sets the biscuit down next to him. Lady takes her biscuit and brings it over to him and sets it down in front of him. He proceeds to eat her biscuit...zero fucks given. She starts yelping like someone just kicked her, looking back and forth at him eating her biscuit and then at my dad. So my dad goes and gets her another biscuit and she takes it and goes and lays down across the living room from him and furiously chomps down her biscuit. lol

·
Registered
290 Posts
one night I'm sitting on the front porch with the wife and we'd about stretched cocktail hr. as far as we dare! I'm looking down towards the shoreline and this Duck is kind of doing a movie monster walk towards me standing straight up like Frankenstein and I'm kind of dumbstruck thinking wtf! It just keeps coming up the lawn right to the porch and I'm about ready to jump up and run. I look over at my wife and she's sitting there drop jawed and I realize I'm not seeing things. just as the Duck gets to the first step it drops to the ground and flies off.. The little female cat had it by the back of the neck and we couldn't see her behind it,cat is looking at us look what I brought you and you let it get away.! Everytime the wife and I looked at each other for the next couple days we just broke up laughing. somedays life is amazing!

·
Smart Ass Conservative
104,156 Posts
My cat used to be a hell of a mouser .She would stalk them for hours and almost always get them . She would show them to me often but when she jumped in my lap and dropped them that it got nasty .Sometimes they weren't dead 😱

41 - 44 of 44 Posts