Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lighten the mood of this place.

Tell me a funny story about your pet that makes you smile.

My mother and I took my dog up to the lake to watch the sunset and do some fishing, swimming, and relaxing. As it turns out my mother had never been on a jet ski before. I asked my buddy at three boat dock to watch my dog while we went jet skiing.

Shortly after coming back my dog started acting strange. I figured the heat was getting to her or so we left. By the time I got home she seemed completely delirious and panicked. When she went to hop out of the truck she landed face 1st and skidded along the ground. She was also paranoid as fuck. I'd go to pet her and she would shy away shivering.

Took her to the vet immediately to figure out what was going on. The second the vet walked into the office and saw how she was reacting she had one simple question.

" Is there any chance your dog got into some pot"

My dog snatched the joint out of my buddy's hand while we were jet skiing and my friend didn't tell me and still to this day denies it. Another guy on the dock snitched on him so I knew what happened long after the fact.

My dog got high before I did. How fucked up is that.

·
Mother Hen
50,039 Posts
I opened the door late one night to let the cat in. When I did, he had a critter in his mouth that I made him drop. The critter took off across the kitchen like a shot, climbed to the curtain rod and flew across the room. I now had a live flying squirrel in my kitchen.

I shut the door between the kitchen and the rest of the house, opened the door to the outside and prayed he would go out. Every once and a while, I would hear horrific noises of stuff being knocked down and broken.

When my daughter woke up the next morning, I told her what had happened. She, the cat and I headed to the kitchen just in time for the squirrel to go scrambling right in front of her and under the stove. The cat went flying after it. I assume the squirrel got out that day, because I never smelled anything dead.

That was worse than the time he brought in the wood rat, but not as bad as the time he left a snake all over in pieces in the living room.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
My son's mom, a wonderful woman she is, had a Chihuahua that would masturbate until completion. Little thing would just tug, and tug until he made headway. Lapped it up afterward. Funniest thing to see others witness it. Tears...

·
Registered
581 Posts
My German Shepherd broke out of the back yard (he was an escape artist - the CATTLE electric fence and concrete mote under the fence finally got him to stay home). Anyway, on this breakout, he went across the street, got in the neighbor's car, and ate their Burger King that she left in the car while making multiple trips. She came back out to my dog sitting in her driver's seat eating her food. I thought it was much funnier than she did.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
G'day, A couple of years ago we were going to go to the Minnesota State Fair in St Paul. I had packed my Snap On duffle bag the night before and was ready to go. My 20 pound Ragdoll cat Frank would not get off the duffle bag. I mean I could get him off of it but he was back on it before I could grab it. I wasn't feeling real hot anyway so my wife told me to stay home for Labor Day weekend because the cat didn't want me to go.

Fast forward to Labor Day morning and I am sitting in my gaming chair with no phone or anything and my heart beat went horribly wrong. I couldn't get up or do anything. I knew I was done for and resigned myself that my poor wife was going to find me dead in my chair. Next thing you know, the biggest cat had jumped up between my legs and put his chin high on the left side of my chest like he was checking my heart beat. Then he pushed his chest against mine and purred more loudly and deeply that I have ever heard a house cat purr. After about 25 minutes of this my heart got back into sync and I was fine. He looked up at me with those big blue eyes and loudly went "merp" and jumped down.

I had never been told that a defective aortic valve and Afib runs in my family. Bigtime. According to my mom the cat had retimed my heart getting the upper and lower back into rhythm. And I have never had another one since. The valve is still bad but Jake watches over me. When my wife returned that evening her explanation was that Jake had given me a cat scan but he timed my heart.

·
Registered
22,455 Posts
Waking up to the sound of thuds, my Doberman staggers in my room and falls down, tries to get up and stumbles again. I instantly thin PARVO..pick her up and down the stairs I go when I see the Anisette Bottle next to her bowl and my niece (about 5 at the time ) with the LOOK om her face, my dog was drunk..I didn't react well to it.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
We had to put down our weenie dog mix a few weeks ago and I miss him terribly. Every time I put him in my truck to go to the park - which he loved - he would sit on the passenger seat with his tail up on the back of the seat and his bunghole up against the seat. No idea why, but it's a good memory. The quirks our pets have...

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We had to put down our weenie dog mix a few weeks ago and I miss him terribly. Every time I put him in my truck to go to the park - which he loved - he would sit on the passenger seat with his tail up on the back of the seat and his bunghole up against the seat. No idea why, but it's a good memory. The quirks our pets have...
My ex liked to do the same thing👍

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
My old sofa had a crevice where the bottom and back tied together, but you couldn't see it with the cushions on.

One night at work, I get a call from my wife. She heard the dog (150# Great Dane!) raising hell. She went in and found that he had somehow wiggled around on the sofa and got his nuts jammed into that crevice. So now, my 110# wife (in distress) has to manipulate a 150# dog (very much in distress) and get his nuts unstuck.

The dog wouldn't go near the sofa for days.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Years ago the ex and I bought our daughter a Barbie doll /new dress for Easter. During the night the family Rottweiler chewed the doll to bits. Wife says bury the doll in the outside trash we will tell her the dolls misplaced until we get her another. Daughter wakes up we tell her to go outside to play/swing while we look for doll. Minutes later she comes back in crying/pissed yelling our meathead Rotti had ate her Barbie. Baffled how she knew we told her that he didn't and how did she know. Following her outside to the swing set as she pointed to a big pile of dogshit with a mangled Barbie doll foot sticking out. She refused to feed our rottie for a few days.

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
my pomy is always smelling the cats butt, and she is very jealous- example if you pet the cat you have to pet her or she will jump on you and bark till you do. She also likes to sit on the back of the couch and howl out the window at the moon like a little wolf, it is cute till she gets carried away then it is not.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
105,663 Posts
My old sofa had a crevice where the bottom and back tied together, but you couldn't see it with the cushions on.

One night at work, I get a call from my wife. She heard the dog (150# Great Dane!) raising hell. She went in and found that he had somehow wiggled around on the sofa and got his nuts jammed into that crevice. So now, my 110# wife (in distress) has to manipulate a 150# dog (very much in distress) and get his nuts unstuck.

The dog wouldn't go near the sofa for days.
That's funny as hell :ROFLMAO:

·
Smart Ass Conservative
105,663 Posts
Had a little kitten that was a stray from palm of the hand size , She was my little buddy . One day I was watching TV and used the home portable phone antenna to clean my ear for some reason . It had some ear wax on it . I set it down and the cat went right to it and licked it clean .Cats are weird at best sometimes .:eek:

·
Registered
305 Posts
When I was about 16 I had a king poodle big buy about 25" at the shoulders. He did some crazy stuff
One day I'm at home and the girl across the street who I always thought was gorgeous comes over with a couple friends and were sitting around the living room and she get's up to go get something and all of a sudden "winston" jumps up and grabs her around the waste and takes her down on the rug and starts humping her all over the place jambing all he's got at her from head to toe!!Everybody is laughing so hard nobody can get up and help her including myself all the while I'm thinking this dog is reading my mind!

·
Registered
19,836 Posts
We had a male Maine Coon cat that liked to do science experiments in his water dish. We were constantly finding soggy things in there and, after seeing him do it a few times, he apparently wanted to see if things floated or sank. If they floated he would bat them around a bit. If they sank he’d just sit and stare at them a bit and then just leave them.

My wife one day got a candy bar out of the cabinet and set it on the counter to grab some water. Before she could get the glass, he had jumped up on the counter, grabbed the candy bar and ran into the other room with it. By the time my wife got there, he was watching it bobbing around in the dish (still in the wrapper).

Another time I was in a different room working on something and heard a loud clank and thud from the sun room where the water dish is. I went in there and my old, clunky large and heavy Black and Decker cordless screwdriver was leaning on the water dish with you know who looking disappointingly at it since it didn’t fit into the dish. I’m surprised he didn’t chip a tooth carrying it in there. He was always into everything and a royal pain but he was also incredibly lovable, goofy and sociable. I miss everything about him still.

·
Brewmaster
12,537 Posts
My German Shepherd got his head stuck in the milkbone box. He was fine till he ran out of stuff to eat in there then started trying to get the box off his head 😂 I had to help before he started knocking shit over.

·
Registered
305 Posts
One night about 20 yrs ago middle of winter and it's about -30 outside the 3 cats are all in the kitchen watching something and my youngest son who's about 4 at the time comes in the living room and says the cats have a mouse in the kitchen. the three kids run in to see what's going on with my self and the mouse is running back and forth along the floor under the cabinets! I told the kids I'll let him go outside so I opened the door to the porch and the mouse runs out on the porch and the three cats are now just inside the door watching him, doesn't the damn thing stop look back at the 3 cats and blasts back inside right through them. guess he thought might get way from the cats but wasn't getting away from the cold! the mouse in now running around the kitchen and the cats are just watching him, I grabbed a wooden ruler off the desk and started trying to get him with the ruler, my daughter yells "dad your going to kill him" I said I'm just trying to measure him!

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
My wife comes to me and says something is wrong with the cat so I go see and shure enough he running around acting funny. I’m watching and see something coming out his ass. I tell the wife to hold him and I grab it and pull. It was a string about a foot and a half long. It was like starting a lawn mower!

·
Registered
463 Posts
My Lab / spaniel mix loved to play ball , in his younger years . He'll be 15 in June and we aren't sure if he will see it ? About 10 years ago we are camping out at a friends property , and my buddies son , about 10 , was throwing a baseball in the air , smacking it with an aluminum bat , and Jr would run out into the woods fetch it and bring it back . We'll Garret tosses the ball in the air , takes a big swing , and the dam dog jumps up to catch the ball . Yep , a Louisville slugger right to the head . I thought he killed him , but nope . The dog let out a yelp , and ran around the rest of the night with his head cocked to the side . Some of the stupid shit he does , brings me back to this memory . Lol

1 - 20 of 44 Posts