Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Troublemaker
4,626 Posts
The education system in Cleveland must be really, really poor.

Taken from the Ad....I'm trying to figure out what a RACE TRACK OMETER LIGHT is.

YOU ARE LOOKING AT A 1967 CHEVY CAMARO. ALONG WITH ALL THE EXTRAS THAT THIS CAR HAS TO TOP IT ALL OFF THIS IS ALSO THE FIRST EDITION, OR YEAR CHEVY PRODUCED THE CAMARO. SO THIS IS WITH OUT A DOUBT A PIECE OF HISTORY. THIS CAR HAS BEEN RESTORED AND USED FOR SMALL COMPETITIONS. ILL BE THE FIRST TO SAY THIS CAR IS SO FAST AND POWERFUL THAT THERE ARE NOT MANY THAT CAN KEEP UP WITH IT. SOME OF THE AMAZING SPECS AND FEATURES ARE AS FOLLOWS. 1.MANUAL STEERING 2.502 BIG BLOCK WITH 300 HP EXTRA NITRO 3.400 TURBO ENGINE FROM SUMMIT RACING 4.ROLE BARS 5.LINE LOCK WINCH [LOCKS FRONT WHEELS FOR BACK WHEEL BURN OUTS. 6.RACE TRACK OMETER LIGHT [ LIGHTS UP NICE AND BRIGHT TO SIGNAL FOR GEAR CHANGE. 7.ALUMINUM WHEELS CENTER LINE 8.MSD HIGH FIRE BOX 9. 850 DOUBLE PUMP CARBURATOR 10. ALUMINUM RADIATOR, INSTEAD OF COOPER 11.ELECTRIC FUEL PUMP [ FOR FASTER GAS FLOW] 12. 12 BOLT POSITIVE TRACTION, POSITIVE REAR END. MOSTLY ALL PARTS ARE FROM SUMMIT RACING, SO MOST PARTS HAVE WARRANTIES AND GUARANTEES STILL. THIS CAR IS PRICED TO SALE.

·
Troublemaker
4,626 Posts
I didn't realize Summit was in the business of selling 400 Turbo engines either.

I wonder how he fits that in there with the 502 big block.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'am just glad to see that the "#1 amazing feature is manual steering"! It's got a 502 and a 400 turbo motor (must be in trunk) that explians "not many can keep up with it"!

·
Small tire Pimp
4,304 Posts
I hope with the money he's gonna get a edgamucation!!

Funny thing is most of it spelled right :confused:

·
Photoshop Pisser Offer
3,461 Posts
YOU ARE LOOKING AT A 1967 CHEVY CAMARO. ALONG WITH ALL THE EXTRAS THAT THIS CAR HAS TO TOP IT ALL OFF THIS IS ALSO THE FIRST EDITION, OR YEAR CHEVY PRODUCED THE CAMARO. SO THIS IS WITH OUT A DOUBT A PIECE OF HISTORY.
Yes, all the extras and it's a historic piece. Who do I make the check out to?

THIS CAR HAS BEEN RESTORED AND USED FOR SMALL COMPETITIONS.
What is a small competitions?

ILL BE THE FIRST TO SAY THIS CAR IS SO FAST AND POWERFUL THAT THERE ARE NOT MANY THAT CAN KEEP UP WITH IT.
Of course you will, you are the one trying to sell it and you know less than shit!

SOME OF THE AMAZING SPECS AND FEATURES ARE AS FOLLOWS. 1.MANUAL STEERING
Amazing! I want all my historic cars to drive like a Mack truck.

2.502 BIG BLOCK WITH 300 HP EXTRA NITRO 3.400 TURBO ENGINE FROM SUMMIT RACING 4.ROLE BARS
300HP AND extra Nitro? Sweet, does it have an extra tank for the nitro? Where did you hide the extra 400 turbo engine, the trunk? And kick ass on the role bar, does it work like a role model?

5.LINE LOCK WINCH [LOCKS FRONT WHEELS FOR BACK WHEEL BURN OUTS.
So like if I get it stuck in the mud I can hook up to a tree and winch it out? Cool as hell! Oh and back wheel burnouts? Sweet I hate those front wheel burnouts guys do in Camaros all the time.

6.RACE TRACK OMETER LIGHT [ LIGHTS UP NICE AND BRIGHT TO SIGNAL FOR GEAR CHANGE.
I have heard about those race track ometer lights, I hear the keep you from getting any smarter by shining brightly into your eyes and fucking up that last brain cell you have.

7.ALUMINUM WHEELS CENTER LINE 8.MSD HIGH FIRE BOX 9. 850 DOUBLE PUMP CARBURATOR
Kick ass! Wheels, ignition and a carb... all help get the highest dollar when you go to sell. Imagine how much less you'd get with no wheels, ignition or carb!

10. ALUMINUM RADIATOR, INSTEAD OF COOPER
Those coopers suck, I always use Modine stuff.

11.ELECTRIC FUEL PUMP [ FOR FASTER GAS FLOW]
That comes in handy when your driving talent is like your spelling and grammar and you end up hucking this Camaro on it's lid and the pump stays on to feed the fire...

12. 12 BOLT POSITIVE TRACTION, POSITIVE REAR END.
I am glad you are positive it has a rear end, that adds to the cars value.

MOSTLY ALL PARTS ARE FROM SUMMIT RACING, SO MOST PARTS HAVE WARRANTIES AND GUARANTEES STILL.
Great, and I am sure Summit can't wait for you to sell this ride so they never have to hear from you again...

THIS CAR IS PRICED TO SALE. ALL QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, OR CALL 216-341-5522OR 216-526-6908
Oh hell yes it's priced to sale. It's an obvious deal that any of us would be foolish to pass up. I'd like to call and ask a few questions, but I don't have 22 hours to be tied up on the phone with you trying to make stuff up...

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/836495525.html [/quote]

·
Registered
261 Posts
Wow,even if this car was the best one ever ,he just killed it with Ignorance!!!!

What kills me is he doesn't have any idea what NITROUS is" NITRO CHARGED", what is a turbo 400 engine?

Fully restored means tail pipes through the rear tail pan .......???????

·
First Ten Original Member
1,426 Posts
Yes, all the extras and it's a historic piece. Who do I make the check out to?

What is a small competitions?

Of course you will, you are the one trying to sell it and you know less than shit!

Amazing! I want all my historic cars to drive like a Mack truck.

300HP AND extra Nitro? Sweet, does it have an extra tank for the nitro? Where did you hide the extra 400 turbo engine, the trunk? And kick ass on the role bar, does it work like a role model?

So like if I get it stuck in the mud I can hook up to a tree and winch it out? Cool as hell! Oh and back wheel burnouts? Sweet I hate those front wheel burnouts guys do in Camaros all the time.

I have heard about those race track ometer lights, I hear the keep you from getting any smarter by shining brightly into your eyes and fucking up that last brain cell you have.

Kick ass! Wheels, ignition and a carb... all help get the highest dollar when you go to sell. Imagine how much less you'd get with no wheels, ignition or carb!

Those coopers suck, I always use Modine stuff.

That comes in handy when your driving talent is like your spelling and grammar and you end up hucking this Camaro on it's lid and the pump stays on to feed the fire...

I am glad you are positive it has a rear end, that adds to the cars value.

Great, and I am sure Summit can't wait for you to sell this ride so they never have to hear from you again...

Oh hell yes it's priced to sale. It's an obvious deal that any of us would be foolish to pass up. I'd like to call and ask a few questions, but I don't have 22 hours to be tied up on the phone with you trying to make stuff up...

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/836495525.html
[/quote]

What the phuck....you got something against Coopers? LMphAO! :smt082:smt082

1 - 20 of 99 Posts