Anything with Adam Sandler is Funny as hell.. :smt043

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
Pulp Fiction

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
not the funniest movie, but one of the best suspense movies I have seen in quite some time is a movie called "Saw". the ending comes RIGHT out of left field.

Bob

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
I got aSuspense Movie for ya.... Cold Mountain..... me and my wife went to see that on in the theater. I almosted walked out half way through. Talk about a string of bad luck :shock: Good movie though.

Another one that has a ending out of Left feild is "The Others".... Very creapy if you haven't seen it watch that one

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Another good Movie is Pirates of the Carribian..... I could go on for days with movies see a lot of them. looking for some more good ones though so keep posting!!

·
crew member
10,333 Posts
Super Troopers, Tommy Boy, Dumb & Dumber, & Wedding Crashers was the funniest new movie I have seen in a long time. Another real good one that not many people I know have seen is Bullet Proof with Adam Sandler and Damon Wayons.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
"Get Shorty" and the recent sequel "Be Cool" Vince Vaughn and "the Rock" are unbelievably funny in Be Cool.....

As for classics... Gotta Go with "Animal House" and "Up in Smoke"

Honorable mention for gearheads would be "The Hollywood Knights" (Tony Danza drives Popular Hotrodding's Project X and a very young Michelle Pfiefer plays his girlfriend) and "American Graffiti"

1 - 20 of 157 Posts