Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Link to the race. http://vmpdrag.com/drag/FunFordWeekend.aspx
Two dif races for X275 sat and sun. Fords only sat and ford vs the world sun. Muscle mustangs and fast fords magizine will cover it along with true street. Index racing too. The wifes running four classes this weekend!:supz: Father in law gona run true street for the first time hehe. Glad to see FFW out there

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
If I am reading this right, there is a seperate X275 race on Sunday? If so, that means I can race at MIR Friday night, Atco on Saturday and VMP on Sunday. Gonna be an awesome weekend!!!

·
Enormous Member
5,904 Posts
Hmmmmmmm......this is sounding better and better!

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Should be a good time!

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If I am reading this right, there is a seperate X275 race on Sunday? If so, that means I can race at MIR Friday night, Atco on Saturday and VMP on Sunday. Gonna be an awesome weekend!!!
Yeah two diff races for x275 between sat and sun. My buddys gona run true street with a car tim did. 2valve pro charger:rock:

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
So X275 is only running Sunday correct?

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So X275 is only running Sunday correct?
Sat is ford body or motor only the same as they have always ben X275 race and sunday is ford vs the world race. Any X275 combo. Full payout both days. Hope tom conrad sees this thread because the wife will run more classes than you lol..

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
thinking about saturday IF eveything ok on friday at MIR. but going have find some help.

·
Registered
7 Posts
So how was it on Sunday was it better than Saturday?

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
Sat is ford body or motor only the same as they have always ben X275 race and sunday is ford vs the world race. Any X275 combo. Full payout both days. Hope tom conrad sees this thread because the wife will run more classes than you lol..

Whats up?

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Whats up?

Tom did a hell of a job. We entered four classes and he intered five sat. Jenna won two classes sat and runnerd up one. Tom had some crazy luck sat also when the weight off his flywheel flew off in the burn out and put a hole in his oil pan and hit the right front tire and and made it go flat! That was crazy! Jenna and her dad ran each other in the finals sat in DOT class. That was cool being fathers day weekend

1 - 15 of 15 Posts