Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
George is the all-knowing seer of things FFW, ask here and you get an answer.

Or call the FFW office and talk to the lovely Crystal - 225-664-0996, C[email protected]

For Tech questions, you're best bet is to go direct to Mike Pausina, the Tech Director - [email protected].

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just received my flyer for Fontana and I see it is "Battle of the Brands" now. I am planning on racing in Fast Ford and am trying to decide which car to bring. Is there a separate open class for all brands or will all electronics cars be in Fast Ford? I just hope it doesn't turn in to a bunch of BBC rear engine dragsters if they are allowed in Fast Ford. Also, is there cross talk in Fast Ford yet?
Thanks

·
Registered
200 Posts
I ran fast ford in houston and belle rose. there was crosstalk at both. Fast ford was only ford power but on sunday they ran other brands.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have a 10 second Fairlane and an 8 second T-Bird, if there is no cross talk I'm taking the Fairlane and making the dragsters wait, if there is cross talk I'm taking the Bird to narrow the MPH difference at the finish line.

·
Registered
48,027 Posts
I just received my flyer for Fontana and I see it is "Battle of the Brands" now. I am planning on racing in Fast Ford and am trying to decide which car to bring. Is there a separate open class for all brands or will all electronics cars be in Fast Ford? I just hope it doesn't turn in to a bunch of BBC rear engine dragsters if they are allowed in Fast Ford. Also, is there cross talk in Fast Ford yet?
Thanks
All brands run together. If you are running a box, you will be in Fast. If you are running open wheels, you will be in Fast. I don't know whether cross talk will be on, you will need to check with the FFW office ([email protected]).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts