Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Denham Springs, LA (August 11, 2008) – Fun Ford’s 14th annual visit to famed New England Dragway in Epping, NH takes place this weekend August 16-17, 2008 where the New England FFW Nationals will be the site of the best regional events of the year.

Fun Ford’s regular Quick Ford, Fast Ford and Street Ford will be contested on Saturday. The Battle of the Brands will be on in full force as at all makes are invited to take on the Fun Ford regulars with in Quick Challenge, Fast Challenge and Street Challenge categories which will be contested on Sunday. It doesn’t matter what kind of vehicle you race or drive, there will be a place in the Battle of the Brands for you.

Fans can look forward to some great true 10.5 racing as a heated championship race in ProCharger Street Renegade will bring some of the country’s best racers into New England. Two time event winner Don Burton will highlight the field along with current point’s leader Angel Padilla, defending champ Travis Franklin and former NSCA Limited Street champ Mike Modeste all vying for $10,000 to win. With six different winners in seven events thus far this year, the pressure will be on as there are just two more opportunities for these racers to earn points towards the 2008 season championship.

Fun Ford’s wild True Street class will also be contested again this year as participants vie for bragging rights and magazine exposure. With a great car show, manufacturer’s midway, car corral and swap meet, the 14th annual New England FFW Nationals is the event people have been waiting for all year.

Full information about entry fees, payouts and rules may be found at www.FunFordEvents.com.

For More Information, contact:
American Autosports Productions
P.O. Box 911
Denham Springs, LA 70727
Tel (225) 664-0996

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe . . . all I know is that you're just another one of those "wanna be's" who gets on here w/o enough gonads to use a real name trying to stir things up like you did when you were going to supposedly commit suicide. I dunno, dude. Like, I'm supposed to really pay attention? You're like one of those kids who writes on the bathroom wall saying all this and that hoping somebody will read it so you think you're somebody. I genuinely hope you're over your emotional turmoil and back in a good place, but geeeez, dude! Why would you even care?

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
I heard halfacre is going be there now. As long as there is a down tube on the NOS bottle he's legal!

HAHAHA Couldn't miss that one!

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
I heard halfacre is going be there now. As long as there is a down tube on the NOS bottle he's legal!

HAHAHA Couldn't miss that one!
May you go out in the first round.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
I will be up in N.H. next week on vacation and diving up my 05 mustang that I just sold to a guy in N.H. BYE BYE FORD MOPAR NOW !!!!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
fastmover,
I was wondering who would be the first to jump on that one.

Ken B,
We had a brand new Challenger SRT8 running in True Street at Bristol running 14.20's. Nice car, but I thought it was way too big.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bristol was lighter in some areas than in years past. Definitely saw it in the car show and True Street, but Renegade was a pleasant surprise. Pro was about the same as it always is.

I wasn't really surprised when you look at the course of the entire year. The ADRL event I attended was down in car count and the NMCA/NMRA Super Bowl seemed to be down slightly as well. I know that IHRA is having a tough year and NOPI, of course, went down even with domestics & imports combined.

There will only be one heads up no breakout class at New England (just as there was last year), but the bracket program is typically pretty good up there -- not to mention the lobster!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts