Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey this thread is for any person or persons trying to buy any thing off of yellow bullets items for sale specially off of fellow YBer strokedrt440 he is a lying ass piece a shit had me make plans to come to mass to pick up a grand national clone roller for 2500 we talked on 1-3-11 and came to a deal he said its yours when u coming to get it i said sat 1-8-11 he said ok i wont take any calls on this car its yours see u sat called him thurs change my pick up date to sun 1-9-11 because of my daughters late birthday party because of the bad weather i called and told him he said cool called him tonite just to touch base what time ill be there and some directions he act like he didnt know who i was ill call u back he calls me 20 min later with some bullshit and tells me he took a deposit on the car from some guy in pa he thought it was me so i said it was not me well iam coming up tomorrow to pick the car up cash money he says i got the deposit money in my hand i thinking how could that be so i said ok and hung up the phone another bullshiter on yellow bullet get the fuck off our website trying to sell your shit

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Why didn't you give him a deposit. I have a complete engine forsale, dude, if it sold to everybody that wanted it and made arrangements to come and listen, I could have sold 10 of these, believe me, first guy with cash in hand, its theirs! The mans word is not good anymore, cash talks!

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Why didn't you give him a deposit. I have a complete engine forsale, dude, if it sold to everybody that wanted it and made arrangements to come and listen, I could have sold 10 of these, believe me, first guy with cash in hand, its theirs! The mans word is not good anymore, cash talks!
x2

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
My head hurts reading that shit. Periods and commas are your friends.

·
Peeing In Your Cheerios
8,512 Posts
Period Punctuation in Writing

PERIOD:

The use of the period as punctuation in writing.

The primary uses of the period are:

a) At the end of a sentence, when the sentence is a statement or instruction.
Example:

Please have those reports completed and on my desk by Friday.

b) After an abbreviation or after initials.
Examples:

Gov’t. etc. I.R.S. John W. Smith

c) It is acceptable to omit the period after an abbreviation that consists of the first and last letter of a word.
Examples:

Mr. or Mr
Dr
. or Dr

d) When abbreviating, for example calendar months, titles, degrees, or days of the week, it should be remembered that only one space follows the period at the end of the abbreviation, and that no spaces follow the letters within the abbreviation.
Examples:

U.S.A. not U.S.A
Ph.D. not Ph.D.

e) If a sentence concludes with an abbreviation that ends with a period, a second period should NOT be used
Example:

This matter will now be referred to the I.R.S.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
because we had a agreement if he wanted a deposit i would have gave him one he never ask for one a word is a word between two people on this website

·
Registered
516 Posts
There are far too many bullshitters out there. I've had a ton of shit for sale in the past few months, and 75% of the assholes that swore they were coming never showed. When I want to buy something, I always offer and give a deposit. It's too bad so many people are full of shit, but it's the way it is. I wouldn't be too upset, not like he fucked you out of some money or something.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
when i want something bad enough, i am sure to give somethin down, so that I feel better about it myself. The point is, you are still going on about "we" had an agreement, we are telling you, THE WORD MEANS SHIT!!! MONEY TALKS!!!!

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
I can add to this guys rant just tryed to buy somthing and it wasnt marked sold so i say ill take it and wouldnt you know ....its sold

i can understand shit sells fast around here when its a deal but please mark the shit sold

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
I have to say. If I make a deal for something on here YB. Its done. If deposit was wanted I would put it up. He should tell the other dude he made a mistake about who he was....and give his deposit back......Be the right thing I would think.

·
Dick for hire
17,960 Posts
Fuck that shit and fuck you tire kickers who always want people to hold shit for you on your word; the seller don't know you from the next bullshit artist off the street.

Lets see, you put down no deposit, asked him to hold the thing, and then rescheduled on him. And hes just magically supposed to hold it for you? What kind of bullshit is that? If we held shit for all of you flakes who asked we'd never fucking sell anything.

Welcome to the real world. Cash talks. Your bullshit walks.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts