Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9,455 Posts
Been on here a few times before,really not very impressive,or maybe its the guy doing the video.

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
If you're good on the trigger [semi-auto], you can make this SRM1216, cycle that fast.... Rotating the mag, with a little practice, becomes very quick... ;)

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
If someone would send me a Saiga 12 gauge [converted trigger], I'll put a SlideFire stock on it, for comparison.. I think they're a little faster..;)

·
هدية الل
3,376 Posts
Why would anyone need anything full auto? Sure its cool.But damn ammos expensive. Is there a slidefire stock for a stamped ak yet?like the arsenal sgls? Can a gun be switched back to normal if a slidefires put on?

·
Dick for hire
17,960 Posts
FPS Russian Rocks!
I know a horrible, terrible secret about him. But I won't tell you unless you want to know, because it will take some of the meaning out of your life. It did for me. :(

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
Why would anyone need anything full auto? Sure its cool.But damn ammos expensive. Is there a slidefire stock for a stamped ak yet? YES like the arsenal sgls? Can a gun be switched back to normal if a slidefires put on? YES

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
So you need one with the tapco trigger?
Doesn't matter... What matters, is the Location.... The converted ones are forward.. Look at a picture of a "WASR 10"... That's the correct location... Approx. 3.400" from the centerline of the trigger swivel, to the back flat surface of the receiver.... That's for AKs and Saiga 12s..
Same SlideFire for both...;)

·
SASQUATCH RACE TEAM
18,078 Posts
Doesn't matter... What matters, is the Location.... The converted ones are forward.. Look at a picture of a "WASR 10"... That's the correct location... Approx. 3.400" from the centerline of the trigger swivel, to the back flat surface of the receiver.... That's for AKs and Saiga 12s..
Same SlideFire for both...;)
Ok.
Yes the tapco kit moves the trigger to the forward position.

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
Ok.
Yes the tapco kit moves the trigger to the forward position.
OH... Knew there were conversion kits... Didn't know Tapco made 'em.. All the ones I've dealt with are converted.. Just for kicks, check that measurement.. Should be just under 3 1/2"...
If you decide on a SlideFire, let me know..

·
Race Pages Magazine
2,532 Posts
I know a horrible, terrible secret about him. But I won't tell you unless you want to know, because it will take some of the meaning out of your life. It did for me. :(
What? That he's not really Russian? That FPS means "First Person Shooter", because he started off doing video game reviews? Or that "FPS Russia" came to be as he made videos about the real weapons of the video games? Or that he rents/borrows a lot of the cool toys?

Event as a gamer nerd with a fake accent, he's still entertaining.

·
Dick for hire
17,960 Posts
What? That he's not really Russian? That FPS means "First Person Shooter", because he started off doing video game reviews? Or that "FPS Russia" came to be as he made videos about the real weapons of the video games? Or that he rents/borrows a lot of the cool toys?

And he lives in Georgia. :(

·
Registered
5,959 Posts

Entertaining? He is down right hilarious!!!

275 rounds and my shoulder is beat to shit...the tree finally fell on it's own...Hahahaha.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts