Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up another nova that Im building to be a street car. Im looking to add a sump to the stock tank and all they offer for sumps are 1/2 npt which is basicly same size as 8an. I would really like to go ahead and run 10an fuel lines just incase I step up later down the road. Right now the thecar will easily make some where between 450-500 rear wheel horse power. If I sell my other nova Im probly going to do a mild turbo setup on this car so i would rather do the fuel system once. Does any one know of a sump setup for a stock tank that will work with 10an? It doesn't look like there woud room to drill one of the outlets out to install a bulkhead fitting in the sump.
I want to stay with the stock tank to keep the car looking as stock as possible. the fuel pressure will be 58 psi and I plan on useing an aeromotive a1000 pump.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why not carb it so that you have more hair on your head when done ?

If I wanted a carbed car to drive all the time i would jus
t drive my 69 nova with the 509. Theres no benifit to putting a carb on a ls motor. im setting this one up to where if I wanted to I could daily drive it and still get descent mileage out of it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts