Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Holley black took a crap last night at test and tune. First time out with the turbos. Got to replace it. Magna Fuel 500, Aeromotive 1000 or something else? Don't need one rated to 2000 hp, but more like 1000hp max. Maybe something else?? Please don't break the bank!

·
Registered
13,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
I found that by the time you buy the filter seperate you might as well just buy it with the filter built into the pump, its cheaper and cleaner looking.

·
Registered
13,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow 114 posts and no one saying anything besides MagnaFuel 500. Thats pretty impressive. I also called a friend that has a Camaro with a 632 running a MagnaFuel 400 @ 1300 hp.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Ok, here is your vote for Aeromotive. I have an A1000 that I use run while street driving and I run a pump controller to slow it down while cruising. I have an Eliminator that I turn on at the track and run both together. I run stainless 100 micro filter before both and then large 10 micron paper filter after they merge together. Everything has been on the car for 6 yrs now and no trouble.

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
This is what you get when you put this bunch on a strict budget. Haha

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
You didn't mention if it's efi or blow thru
I'm assuming blow thru
My old blow thru I used an aero motive a1000 and a 13202 regulator with a Weldon step down box and it worked good
You can find the pumps used for under 200$
If efi I have a mp4303 and can't say anything bad
Hell it even worked with 9.9 volts on it and no problems

1 - 9 of 9 Posts