Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new A1000 i was planning on running on a boosted street car. THis is daily driver that will see little track time at all. Everyones telling me the a1000 will burn up on the street but ive ran three before but never had an issue. I have a buddy with a brand new kenny bell speed controller for $100 and wanted to get some feedback from guys that have been there and done that.

·
Registered
768 Posts
as long as you dont run it low on gas for extended periods of time, there shouldnt be a problem.

I was told that direct by aeromotive so make of it what you will (manufacturers wouldnt lie would they ;)), but it aint going to bother me street driving with the a1000 on a blow thru deal without the speed controller.

remember this post in case i come back in a year crying about a dead pump, lol.

·
Custom Engine Shop
3,812 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
x3 i use my a1000 on the street no issues, the biggest isssue that the a1000 pumps have is people running a feed line smaller then a 10 an to the feed of the pump or a incorrect pre-filter

·
Registered
192 Posts
I have run an Eliminator on the street for the last two years with no issues and before that I had ran the A1000 for over three years. You don't need it all, just keep your fuel tank or cell full.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts