Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for ideas for a electric fuel pump that will run my little 355 and a nos fogger spraying about 300 hp. I was going to do the front mounted setup but I am going to try running both systems with the same pump.
Thanks Greg

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Aeromotive A2000
I've had great luck thus far.
Not a fogger but a plate with 275hp

X2 I run a A2000 with a 406 and a two stage plate on my Mustang. Currently set at 200 on first stage 100 on second.

·
"Darkness"
4,942 Posts
Go big and be done. Allot out there. I use the magnafuel 500.

·
workin it
7,778 Posts
Bigger is always better. I use the A2000 as well, two kits and motor no prob....

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Just make sure your fuel system is capable of handling future plans. Most lickely you will always add more power to it. Put a big pump and plumbing the first time and be done with it.

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Also I didnt say but I do street driving with the car and how do the big pumps hold up to alot of street time.
Greg

·
Registered
612 Posts
Also I didnt say but I do street driving with the car and how do the big pumps hold up to alot of street time.
Greg
My A2000 is about 4 years old & has seen its fair share of street miles. Probably not over 1500 or so per year & never a problem.

The one & only problem I had was when I hooked up the nitrous system.... Wasnt a pump problem though, the Holley reg I was using on the nitrous side would go absolutly crazy as soon as the pump kit was activated. Switched to an Areomotive 13205 reg & all was fine. Never a problem since. (I know most people have great luck with the Holley regs, just didnt work for me...:confused:)

·
Registered
163 Posts
My A2000 is about 4 years old & has seen its fair share of street miles. Probably not over 1500 or so per year & never a problem.

The one & only problem I had was when I hooked up the nitrous system.... Wasnt a pump problem though, the Holley reg I was using on the nitrous side would go absolutly crazy as soon as the pump kit was activated. Switched to an Areomotive 13205 reg & all was fine. Never a problem since. (I know most people have great luck with the Holley regs, just didnt work for me...:confused:)
x2 i had the same problem with the holley it lol as u said went beserk.... biggger is better

1 - 13 of 13 Posts