Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm building a 67 chevelle sbc single turbo car,,, will be carb blow-thu...whats the best and cheapest fuel line to use... thanks guys

·
Registered
6,615 Posts
Call me, we can get you set up. We have a couple different options for you and still offer our YB discount.

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
I'm building a 67 chevelle sbc single turbo car,,, will be carb blow-thu...whats the best and cheapest fuel line to use... thanks guys
you are building a turbo car and you want to cheap out on fuel lines :smt017
" Best and Cheapest" are two words that do not go together :smt075

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Call the above ORME BROS. When I replace my lines they are who I will call. They have exactly what I want to use.
You won't save much by using cheap fuel line vs better. Maybe $30.00 on entire job. Not worth the problems.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i own a gn so i know cheap and going fast is not in the same phase.....
anyways i was thinking instead going all stainless braided lines i was thinking going aluminum line then braided on the ends to connect the fuel pump and reg,, them braided to carb...

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
anyways i was thinking instead going all stainless braided lines i was thinking going aluminum line then braided on the ends to connect the fuel pump and reg,, them braided to carb...
There's nothing wrong with aluminum tube, if you have all the necessary tools to use it. Good benders and 37* flaring tools get expensive in a hurry.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts