Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned...Four Times
40,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FUCK, SHIT, GOD DAMN IT, HELL, BITCH, MOTHER FUCKERS! I feel better now. Thanks for letting me vent.

·
Barely Normal
3,315 Posts
And to the bitch at the phucking electric company....phuck you damn cunt fish smelling buck tooth mother phuckin bitch whore.....wow...it does feel better huh?

·
Banned...Four Times
40,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just got notified I didn't get selected for a job, again. Same thing as usual two interviews, both go well, and someone else gets the job. Its getting frustrating. PHACK!

·
Barely Normal
3,315 Posts
Just got notified I didn't get selected for a job, again. Same thing as usual two interviews, both go well, and someone else gets the job. Its getting frustrating. PHACK!
Sorry...did they at least call you? or like everyone else just never bother?

·
Gold Member
6,003 Posts
I hear you... I'm so tired of this shit and just wish I could get a phone call for an interview. Even all this time I've been unemployed I've had to supplement my income by selling stuff of value, and pawning shit, even though I hate to do it that way, I'd rather do that then draw welfare.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
yea thought you could set it in the right direction

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
1 - 20 of 42 Posts