Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a horse farm on about 45 acres and have a 120lb male GSD. He does not like strangers at all. So I have an agreement with the electric company that they will call before they come on to the property to read the meter at the horse barn. It's not close to the house or shop. This has worked fine for over 3 years. Yesterday they come to read the meter and it's some new guy. Im out in the barn putting shoes on a horse and here the guy scream. Run to the barn door and Sam has the guy on the ground by his arm. I gave Sam the command and he lets go and backs up and the fucker sprayed him with pepper spray. Sam cut this guy slack and didn't break the skin when he could have tore this fuckers arm off. So this guy runs to his truck and my dag has eyes swelling shut breathing funny and all kinds of shit. I grabbed a bunch of oats and mixed them with water and that got most of it off. Poor dag still looks like shit this morning. I called the electric company and they are giving me full credit this month for all three accounts and promised it wouldn't happen again. Next time that fucker better run faster.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Looks like they forgot to tell the new guy the procedure.

Sucks for both of you.

At least the electric company is working with you honestly.

The last thing anyone wants is some kind of lawsuit.

·
Registered
26,974 Posts
Dawg ? Meter readers should be armed. He could have gunned your dog down like cops do.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WTF is a dag?
A dag is very similar to a dog but is in fact no where near a dog. He looks like a dog and is kept a pet like a dog, but he is way cooler.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Dag's are pretty robust... I'm sure he'll be fine in a few days.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
A bad example for others
35,766 Posts
They are called smart readers..they don't come and read shit anymore
From what I understand not all areas have them and they do spot confirmations with readers on occasion? I know I was home last year and saw a man walk past my back window. Jumped up and went to the back door and saw it was a meter reader. Never seen him before or,since..

1 - 20 of 127 Posts