Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn crazy broad is teaching my WIFE how to cook!! I haven't had hamburger (or tuna) helper in a year. I miss the 'toss it in the nuker' frozen meals.

All this orange flavored and 'exotic' stuff is cleaning out my midwestern bred internals. She's got this orange scented beef thing served over rice that kills me. So damn goo, I eat 2-3 pounds of it.

Don't stop making good food, baby.... LOVE it!!!

·
veritas aequitas
2,204 Posts
Fucking Jilian micheals is a nasty skank bitch, i would bang that bitch if i was paid. she just has an attitude that is unreal.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
i hate anyone who has an attitude of they are better then anyone else

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
i think she;s very good at whats she does and is passionate about her profession. she took what she knows and ran with it.
and i'd definitely tap it.
shes hot!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Damn crazy broad is teaching my WIFE how to cook!! I haven't had hamburger (or tuna) helper in a year. I miss the 'toss it in the nuker' frozen meals.

All this orange flavored and 'exotic' stuff is cleaning out my midwestern bred internals. She's got this orange scented beef thing served over rice that kills me. So damn goo, I eat 2-3 pounds of it.

Don't stop making good food, baby.... LOVE it!!!

Have you dropped any weight by eating it though?

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I would hate fuck her ... then when am done I would shit on her face.... bitch ass curt slut whore....

·
I feared for my life!!!
14,663 Posts
Def used to be guy=Micheal Julian...

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
When she is barking at one of those 500 pounders, I wish so bad they would just punch her in her cock sucker. Nothing would look better then to see that big mouth bitches teeth get Knock the fuck out!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
To the OP, has your wife's cooking made any difference in you our your wife's health? Can't be all that bad if she needed to lose some weight and looks better doing it.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts