Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...I don’t get it, when is it ever enough?

https://www.azcentral.com/story/money/business/health/2019/05/02/insys-therapeutics-john-kapoor-found-guilty-fentanyl-bribery-case/3654266002/

“The billionaire founder of the Arizona-based pharmaceutical company Insys Therapeutics and four other top executives were found guilty on Thursday of racketeering in a scheme that involved giving bribes and kickbacks to physicians to prescribe large amounts of a fentanyl spray to patients who didn't need the painkiller.”

·
Registered
12,976 Posts
The government doesn't like it when the bribes don't get kicked back to them, and that's all I've got to say about that.

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
Make them take those very same drugs.
I'm OK with that....................................so long as it's a lethal dose!...

70,000+ people are dying from that shit annually!...
I say it's time we get SERIOUS with these STUPID FUCK doctors!... :smt093

·
Void
81,756 Posts
I'm OK with that....................................so long as it's a lethal dose!...

Medical mistakes are now the 3rd leading cause of death in America.

·
Mother Hen
50,973 Posts

People are primarily dying from heroin and street fentanyl, not prescription stuff. They lump them all together in the stats. This opioid war is a crock of shit and a witch hunt. I'm not talking about in the case of these guys paying kickbacks. They deserve what they get, but the vast majority of the rest of it is BS.

·
Registered
7,106 Posts
People are primarily dying from heroin and street fentanyl, not prescription stuff. They lump them all together in the stats. This opioid war is a crock of shit and a witch hunt. I'm not talking about in the case of these guys paying kickbacks. They deserve what they get, but the vast majority of the rest of it is BS.
Now don't go throwing facts into a perfectly good crisis! People are having a great time blaming others for the deaths of their friends and family. Self discipline and personal responsibility be damned!

·
Registered
9,606 Posts
...I don’t get it, when is it ever enough?

https://www.azcentral.com/story/money/business/health/2019/05/02/insys-therapeutics-john-kapoor-found-guilty-fentanyl-bribery-case/3654266002/

“The billionaire founder of the Arizona-based pharmaceutical company Insys Therapeutics and four other top executives were found guilty on Thursday of racketeering in a scheme that involved giving bribes and kickbacks to physicians to prescribe large amounts of a fentanyl spray to patients who didn't need the painkiller.”

The BIGGER picture is the Globalists,,,read up on how they hooked everyone in China on Opium so the Commies could take over,,,same here.

·
Registered
12,976 Posts
I work in the construction industry, and the opioid crisis is VERY real. To say otherwise is just making an excuse for your own addiction, or being straight up ignorant. Perhaps we are talking about different kinds of opiod abuse, but to deny that there is a major problem is just odd.

·
Registered
12,976 Posts
Now don't go throwing facts into a perfectly good crisis! People are having a great time blaming others for the deaths of their friends and family. Self discipline and personal responsibility be damned!
There are scientifically proven addictive drugs being legitimately prescribed to patients for long term use, while the opioid drugs were never intended for such.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts