Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can barely bring themselves to put up anything for memorial day or any other important US remembrance or holiday but now "we" are celebrating

"50 years of LGWTF"

·
Registered
14,521 Posts
I am no fan of the whole LGBT dramatization campaign, but as far as US holiday, Google is a worldwide enterprise and as such tries to stay global in its appearance.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I just noticed that on my phone a few minutes ago too.

I'm not in a celebratory mood today. Fuck Google.

·
Registered
20,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am no fan of the whole LGBT dramatization campaign, but as far as US holiday, Google is a worldwide enterprise and as such tries to stay global in its appearance.

..........But they are reaping benifits IN THE US. Maybe if they can't honor other important milestones (involving whities EG) maybe they should just keep their mouths--actions--and money---OUT of politics

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
26,496 Posts
On memorial day they had a greyed out bamner with a folded American flag.

·
Registered
11,860 Posts
is that what that Google screen is.... I see it now, when it opened up this morning I was like what is that ??

·
Registered
9,255 Posts
I stopped using their landing page when they switched to the stupid new logo, so I never see their daily graphic bullshit. Search field in the toolbar FTW.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
I would assume their home page changes depending on which country it's pulled up in.

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
I worked for them for awhile. They are working with China on a lot of top secret AI stuff. US Military was doing some stuff with them, but the millennial crowd that works for them held a walkout till they stopped doing business with US Military.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts