Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
You can file a claim with paypal... all u have to do is open a dispute and fill out the form. Don't return anything until paypal tells u to otherwise you may never get your money! Hope it works out for you.

·
TwistedTerror
4,013 Posts
Screw ebay. Everyone on there just wants to screw you over and they take for ever to get the part.

·
Registered
49,830 Posts
If the issue is that it is dirty send it to a local radiator repiar shop and have them tank it clean. At least that would salvage the situation if other remedy are unsucessful.

Sucks about the ebay transaction however. Best of luck.

i got fucked on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=300253751490

it showed up to day in a big garbage bag full of sand. i did pay with paypal maybe i can get some money back or i'll even send it back to him for a refund

·
time to go racing yet ?
35,672 Posts
be nice , email him and ask for a refund , if he does not honor it . file dispute threw paypal . when paypal says to return it . send it via ups ground or something that give you a reliable track number not like usps . then submit that to paypal . even if the seller declines your offer to a refund paypal will give you your money back as long as they track it to be delivered .

ebay is a 2 way street . and as long as both sides use common sense and dont get all jerry springer right away deals can be resolved if not happy in a civilized way

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Looks like it was sandblasted in the pictures. I fucking love ebay! Its making me tons of extra money. You have to be smart about stuff on there and really know the people you are buying from. I only buy from stores on ebay.

·
Registered
164 Posts
i have been screwed on ebay a few times. it always works out though. i learned to check feedback before you bid.

·
TwistedTerror
4,013 Posts
Looks like it was sandblasted in the pictures. I fucking love ebay! Its making me tons of extra money. You have to be smart about stuff on there and really know the people you are buying from. I only buy from stores on ebay.
Yeah it seems liek the stores is what gets us. It took us a month to get rocker arms... and we Paypal'd the payment. But whatever we have to sell, we usually sell it and make some money.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
E-Bay has its good and bad, check feedback before bidding and try to stay away from the yo yo's that put small or not actual photos of the item in the ad, if the photos would have been larger or could have "super sized" them you would have been able to see it had been sand blasted!

·
Registered
469 Posts
I have had nothing but good transactions on ebay. I would have avoided this purchase, as the seller only has three transactions in his feedback.

Good luck.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
it hasnt been sand blasted as far as i can tell, i'm starting to think it was from a boat, its more flat from the tarnish

·
Registered
318 Posts
paypal will refund up to $2200 if you and the seller cant resolve..

·
Registered
906 Posts
I only buy golf clubs from e-bay, never had a problem!!! Lots of my friends have gotten screwed on car parts from the Bay....

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
I only buy golf clubs from e-bay, never had a problem!!! Lots of my friends have gotten screwed on car parts from the Bay....
Better check your clubs.....a friend of mine but some big name clubs on Ebay (can't remember the name) for $1200 and went to get them fitted and found out they were conterfeit.

·
Registered
386 Posts
you have to be carefull but its not all bad. I buy and sell on ebay myself. I have had problems with customers and sellers both. It is up to the individuals on how they want to handle it. I have had stuff show up that I have sent and kick a few dollars back to the customer and everything worked out. However I did purchase a rack from a guy and he never sent it. Ebay refunded about 90% of the money so I only lost so much. I would not give up on it completely but only purchase from people with high feedback and quality pictures.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts