Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I walked by my car today and noticed a yellowish splatter all the fuck over the back of my car today. I rinsed it off, while some of it came off the rest appears to be a waxy substance.

I want to burn the whole thing down right now because of these bastards. Are there any nasty ass poisons or relentless remedies for them?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Karate. Its a restricted use pesticide. Works very well on just about anything. You have to have a license to buy it though, talk to a local farmer and see if you can buy a couple oz. The rate of application is 1oz to the acre in the field, or was last time i used it. I havent used it in a few years. Theres a generic one also its called Lambda CY-Gold i think, you double the rate if your using it. Be careful with the stuff, It WILL set you on FIRE if you get it on your hands and dont wash them off good, you will absorb it through your pours too if your not carefull. Once it starts burning, there nothing I know of to stop it, it just has to run its course, usually 24 hrs.

·
Previously Banned
10,224 Posts
I had some "contractor grade" generic pesticide that you mix with water. I mix a batch and soak all the holes once a year. Kills em all off. Tip, they are in the holes at night.

·
Registered
218,277 Posts
mothballs will do the trick. they were boring holes in one of my buildings and flying around everywhere and I bought 3 boxes of mothballs and threw them around everywhere and they left out. try it, it is a cheap way to get rid of them. plus it will keep the snakes and rats out of there.

·
Former RJ instigator
42,523 Posts
mothballs will do the trick. they were boring holes in one of my buildings and flying around everywhere and I bought 3 boxes of mothballs and threw them around everywhere and they left out. try it, it is a cheap way to get rid of them. plus it will keep the snakes and rats out of there.
What he said^^^^^^^

Moth balls work on wasps as well......

·
Registered
269 Posts
I use a lever action Browning .22 with nail gun shots. put the muzzle up tight to the hole entrance, pull the trigger, then seal the hole with putty.
I have tried all the other poisons and stuff including shoving Mig wire in the hole and drilling there ass with it.
they cant survive the compression of the .22 blast.

at first, i tried carb cleaner. they just lick that up and keep buzzing. then i stuffed a piece of rocksalt in a .22 shell and actually shot one in mid-air while he was hunting for a new spot to drill. (fairly lucky shot)

good luck my friends. those carpenter bees are a pain in the neck.

·
"PRES."(Jus Sayin CREW)
121,521 Posts
I put stick of juicy fruit for bait on mouse trap, like catching flies stcky fky strip, beware, it will be TIME consuming. Lol. :smt102

·
Registered
40 Posts
Every year i have to treat a new spot i use delta dust, works great.I think the website to buy it is doyour own pest control .com.

·
Just Sayin Crew V.P.
37,825 Posts
We have our issues up here but not like what you guys go through further south. I guess one of the two reasons it is better to live in NY

·
Registered
511 Posts
I just bought a log home in east Tennessee and been killing these fuckers for three months straight. Im going to try moth balls this weekend. Why do snakes not like moth balls? I have 3 little ones and worried about copperheads in my rocks.

·
Trump Voter NRA Member
6,996 Posts
I had those little fuckers build a nest between the studs on my house. so I see a wood bee go under the siding so I pull off a few pieces of siding and then I can see the hole they go through, so I think hmmm, I'll takes some construction adhesive and fill the hole, WRONG, those fuckers bored thought the drywall, the inside of the house was like a horror movie, millions of those fuckers every ware. So after getting that headache cleaned up I'm thinking what should I do??? Everybody is telling me to call Billy the exterminator, I'm thinking fuuuuuccck. So I take the bottle off my mig welder rig up a barbed end on the hose, stick the barbed fitting in the hole and then fill the cavity between the studs with argon. Problem solved

·
And I call you dipshit.
5,348 Posts
Drione dust. Its a powdered pesticide. Buy a half gallon and a bulb duster. Bulb duster into the hole, squeeze, sit back and watch then fall out of the sky.

·
Registered
5,987 Posts
I walked by my car today and noticed a yellowish splatter all the fuck over the back of my car today. I rinsed it off, while some of it came off the rest appears to be a waxy substance.

I want to burn the whole thing down right now because of these bastards. Are there any nasty ass poisons or relentless remedies for them?
WD-40. They hate it. Spray it on the wood, bye bye bumble bees :smt023

·
Registered
487 Posts
If you find a hole they are boring, stick some cloth in it. Cotton preferably. They cannot digest it and they die when they eat it.

·
pist'n Broke
20,941 Posts
you can put aluminum foil in the hole's...

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
I caught one boring a hole in a truss of my shop, got the ladder out and siliconed the hole shut. That was about 2 yrs. ago, havent seen / heard him since.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts