Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my dad and I have been keeping a bunch of spare parts and roundy round shit in my cousins barn in the middle of no where indiana for a few years now.Well I guess the fuckin thieves have found the joint cleaned out 6 receivers a muncie 3spd clutch pressure plate and bellhousing,two 010 sbc's and some 2nd gen camaro/firebird suspension.I kinda think it's my cousin's girlfriends kid and his buddy but I can't prove it I'm about ready to go hide in a corn field and wait till they come back and lite there asses up with some 12 gauge bean bag rounds.:smt070

·
Registered
9,057 Posts
Sucks to hear.

I had A ton of my stuff stolen recently. Bad part I'd that I caught the bastards on my property and the cops let them go. System is built for criminals, not citizens.

Hope you get your stuff back.

/ rant off

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sounds like he did you a favor. lol
all the shit they have taken so far is my 70 year old dads dirt track stuff haven't touched my cousins stuff or mine.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Sucks to hear.

I had A ton of my stuff stolen recently. Bad part I'd that I caught the bastards on my property and the cops let them go. System is built for criminals, not citizens.

Hope you get your stuff back.

/ rant off
Should have shot them dead if they were on your property. Your story versus two dead guys. Just use words like "threatened" and "imminent danger."

·
Aviation Section
25,487 Posts
It is someone that knows you or the people you know and found out what was in there and hit it, start looking there. Dave

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
in between goodland and renseltucky

·
Intellectual Turd Chaser
6,115 Posts
Man that sucks I hate a fucking theif

1 - 13 of 13 Posts