Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fuckers have nothing better to do than give tickets for riding. Take my son and wife up on mountain to watch fireworks and he is hiding in the middle of no where. And has to act like a bad ass telling me he could take me to jail but gives me 125 ticket instead. Hope somebody shoots that fucker and leaves him in the desert. WOW i feel a little better now... no wait FUCK YOU TO ALL WANNA BE COPS

·
Gremlin Hunter
5,012 Posts
What was the ticket for? No spark arrester? What were you riding?

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Yeah,they have nothing better to do then enforce the LAW.....

If you were in the wrong and riding where you should not have been you deserve a ticket.I don't get why some people think laws don't apply to them.

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts

If you were in the wrong and riding where you should not have been you deserve a ticket.I don't get why some people think laws don't apply to them.
Very well stated Mark...
Couldn't agree more!... :cool:

·
Registered
8,263 Posts
Someone correct me if I'm wrong... but... I thought the authority chain went something like...

City/County -> State - > DoT -> Park Ranger -> Feds...

·
Registered
247 Posts
Here in NY The DEC {or "Forest Rangers"} have authority over the State boys iirc. A friend of mine is going through the academy starting in August..If I was a liiiittle younger and more law abiding, I wouldn't mind trying to be a DEC officer.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Dudes out there writing tickets for a guy creating DUST ridiing on a dirt trail.. Never ceases to amaze me how our government generates revenue..

·
Registered
4,149 Posts

Some laws are just fuckin retarded and only there to wring money out of people...

·
Registered
437 Posts
Don't be mad at em. You said it yourself. They have nothing else better to do. What else are they gonna do, yell at a squirrel? You were the highlight of their day, man.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
dust in the desert is a huge problem. nice to see the rest of the world upstaging my beloved california regulations.

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
Aren't these (>) pointing the wrong way?... :smt102
i noticed that at first too, but i think he using those symbols as arrows, not as greater and lesser symbols

1 - 20 of 30 Posts