Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My old lady and I are on vacation in a delux all inclusive in the Caribean, super cool place, great food, bitchin beach, pretty much got it all. The god damn Euro's do there best to piss me offf though. Rude as fuck, in your face, butting in line for food and booze, I fuckin near snapped yesterday. If I wasnt havin so much fun it would suck.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
My old lady and I are on vacation in a delux all inclusive in the Caribean, super cool place, great food, bitchin beach, pretty much got it all. The god damn Euro's do there best to piss me offf though. Rude as fuck, in your face, butting in line for food and booze, I fuckin near snapped yesterday. If I wasnt havin so much fun it would suck.
Remember Europe is entitlement based. They think everything is theirs.

·
Registered
17,923 Posts
And they are most like thinking (Fuckin Amerotrash)

·
Registered
17,923 Posts
Remember Europe is entitlement based. They think everything is theirs.
That's classic coming from a fellow U.S. citizen!

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
I ran into the same thing in Jamaica in Nov. Don't let it ruin your time off.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I went to London one time over christmas and new years when I was 15 and hated it....I had the shits for first three days, the food sucked, the milk is room temperature, their hot wings still had feathers on them, even the McDonalds sucked

·
Aviation Section
25,487 Posts
Remind those pricks your homeboys kept them from speaking German not once but TWICE! Dave

1 - 9 of 9 Posts