Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The contents of this email may be extremely upsetting.]
HOW LONG WILL THE SHEEP FOLLOW THE BLIND SHEPPARD?
A message to the American government and their sheep like citizens:
We have left you alone since your disgraceful defeat in Iraq. We did not interfere in your country or attack your citizens while they were safe in their homes despite our capability to do so!
As for the scum of your society who are held prisoner by us, THEY DARED TO ENTER THE LION'S DEN AND WHERE EATEN!
You were given many chances to negotiate the release of your people via cash transactions as other governments have accepted,
We have also offered prisoner exchanges to free the Muslims currently in your detention like our sister Dr Afia Sidiqqi, however you proved very quickly to us that this is NOT what you are interested in.
You have no motivation to deal with the Muslims except with the language of force, a language you were given in "Arabic translation" when you attempted to occupy the land of Iraq!
Now you return to bomb the Muslims of Iraq once again, this time resorting to Arial attacks and "proxy armies", all the while cowardly shying away from a face-to-face confrontation!
Today our swords are unsheathed towards you, GOVERNMENT AND CITIZENS ALIKE! AND WE WILL NOT STOP UNTILL WE QUENCH OUR THIRST FOR YOUR BLOOD.
You do not spare our weak, elderly, women or children so we will NOT spare yours!
You and your citizens will pay the price of your bombings!
The first of which being the blood of the American citizen, James Foley!
He will be executed as a DIRECT result of your transgressions towards us!
-----------------------------------------------

I want these assholes dead bad enough to do it myself.

·
Registered
784 Posts
I have a strong feeling these fucks will be at our front door before too long... ISIS cells hidden here in the US along with their ability to recruit will prove devestating to our people who are not ready to fight, and defend themselves against an enemy who is not afraid to die...

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a strong feeling these fucks will be at our front door before too long... ISIS cells hidden here in the US along with their ability to recruit will prove devestating to our people who are not ready to fight, and defend themselves against an enemy who is not afraid to die...
I've considered that thought. Lots of black muslims and lots of discontent among them. Israel is a good example of how we should be fighting ISIS. Of course we're too politicly correct for that so it's time to stock up on ammo.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Who fuckin cares. You want me to get riled up over a phony email? If they ever find the balls to fuck around in my town, that's when shit gets real with me. I don't believe hardly anything our so called media reports anymore. They seldom get shit right. They are just government puppets.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,086 Posts
*WERE EATEN* :)....DUMB BASTARDS

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Who fuckin cares. You want me to get riled up over a phony email? If they ever find the balls to fuck around in my town, that's when shit gets real with me. I don't believe hardly anything our so called media reports anymore. They seldom get shit right. They are just government puppets.

amen

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Exactly.. and don't miss out on how many ISIS guys have flawless american and british accents.. and that gas prices have't wavered despite all the shit they are pulling. TIN FOIL UP AND STUDY IT OUT SHEEPLES!! 8)

How many times are we going to do this? Lets just gtfo and let the players in the region figure it out amongst themselves. If they come here, we'll take care of business.

oh.. and for everybody wanting us to go get them, go sign up now and demand to be first in or \/

·
Registered
28,528 Posts
Unfortunately we will get to see first hand just what a the vast majority of Kool aid drinking petunia sniffing liberals have created. There's no doubt the dress draping phucktards have people already in amurica. I'd like to think the armed citizens will have the power to trump these Isis assholes. I hope all the hand holding go green no gun ruling liberal cocksuckers get what you deserve. Because I won't waste one shell to protect you or your family. Maybe then the constitution that our forefathers layed out for us will make some kind of sense to you dumb mthr fkrs.

·
Lord of Lords
4,164 Posts
man if you guys are fucked, I'm double fucked if ISIS ever comes to battle here on our soil...

·
This amp goes to 11.
12,064 Posts
man if you guys are fucked, I'm double fucked if ISIS ever comes to battle here on our soil...
No problem.

Step 1: Buy a yellow Camaro and put it on jackstands.

Step 2: Purchase a trunkful of dildos...

·
Registered
22,769 Posts
Do you think Rick and Corey would buy the swords that we aquire from slaughtering them?

1 - 20 of 66 Posts