Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So today is nice outside sun shining and all so off to HOME DEPOT to buy some "stuff". walking around , checking out a few chicks ,i come around the corner and there she was , on a end isle , the roundest , nicest ,attractive , GARBAGE CAN i ever seen :smt055 oh no this baby was warm , brillant looking . had fur lined handles , a stainless steel lid , with shocks for easy opening and no noise when closing ,even had them orange wheelie wheels to roll her tight arse so gently across any driveway . i knew i had to have her , she was mine .....and then this stoopid fk piss boy , tells me she is " DISPLAY ONLY " ...WTF ?? I don't think so , i grab her , roll her thru the garden shop to pay for her , now security grabs me , puts handcuffs on me , and i'm off to jail................fkin commie **** :finga:..............RUBBERMAID , here i come ................:smt041
oh yea in on 1 !!

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Don't mention the trash can to the guys in jail, I've heard some horror storries involving duct tape and trash cans in the joint:Sheep

·
FFW Crew
1,237 Posts
oh yea in on 1 !!
That's bull shit you can't start the thread and be in on 1 in the first post. You have to post again to be in on 1.

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
I was waiting and looking for this.LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts