Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
back to az ... tired of the rain and cold ... gonna sell the house and move back to the phx area .. i can sell my home here and buy one the same size with a pool for 1/4 of what my house will sell for.

·
Stackin' plates
13,859 Posts
As long as you dont move to california, too many damn people here

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Stackin' plates
13,859 Posts
:finga:

·
Registered
295 Posts
AZ has some nice tracks,

And if you register your Race car in a No smog county you can drive it on the street lol

I think your making a good decision,

Best of Luck !

·
workin it
7,778 Posts
Best move you could make if you like to race...phuck all that rain, it's almost as bad as Colorado with the snow and cold...8 months of winter...pffft, phuck that! Get your ass back to Arizona!!!

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
back to az ... tired of the rain and cold ... gonna sell the house and move back to the phx area .. i can sell my home here and buy one the same size with a pool for 1/4 of what my house will sell for.

Let me know if you need a mortgage. I will have one of my guys cut you a deal.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Let me know if you need a mortgage. I will have one of my guys cut you a deal.
will do .. gotta sell this house first .. we owe 120k and it apraises for 350 so whatever i buy ill be putting a huge down on

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
if you need a relator let me know have a good one... also have a good finance lady. pm me and i'll get you their numbers... and it's been really nice here lately.

·
Registered
41 Posts
WHAT KIND OF WORK ,MAYBE HAVASU NEXT TO MACEY

·
~TweakeD~
9,107 Posts
Arizona is where I want to move to. Im sick of Ohio weather

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
there's another way aroud the emissions b.s., if it's twenty years or older. you get collector car insurance, and then register as collector car, and no emissions.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts