Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My employer is a sponsor with the Ronald McDonald house charities. I went to the annual meeting for this years golf tournament which raises money for the local houses. BMW has donated a car which they will raffle off and we're looking for ways to get the car to events for fundraising. I'm a former NHRA employee that have worked several national events. I contacted the office in California and was told they were not interested in providing a spot on the midway to help the raffle. I know for a fact that they have trouble filling the midway, so space would not have been a concern.
If they can't make money, they are not interested in helping others.
FUCK THEM VERY MUCH. Instead of giving those selfish asswipes any of your money I would ask to donate to the Ronald McDonald house in your area. A truly worthwhile charity.

·
Son of Mr. David-get it ?
15,906 Posts
Someone has to pay for those suits and their golden parachutes.

It's sad that there are very few ( if any) gearheads/racers running NHRA

·
Registered
5,849 Posts
fuck them and their bullshit RACKET fucking rules....................fuckin 2 year old mint seatbelt...what a scam = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

·
Registered
339 Posts
Pound them with emails until the guilt gets to them or better to have spectators hold up signs during the live feed urging them to donate to issues concerning kids. FU NHRA for not helping

·
Registered
30,965 Posts
Someone has to pay for those suits and their golden parachutes.

It's sad that there are very few ( if any) gearheads/racers running NHRA
They have no one running that organization that actually knows anything about what the crowd wants in dragracing. Other then the fuel classes. And when Kalitta, Force, and Schumacher leave, they’ll be relegated to monster truck status. And the reason there are so few no breakout classes is because they don’t employ anyone smart enough to outsmart the racers.

·
Banned
26,908 Posts
Race on the street, not the strip.
The street is where the real action is!! I don't give a FUCK who gets killed, hurt, or humilliated!!

·
Regulator
36,077 Posts
The street is where the real action is!! I don't give a FUCK who gets killed, hurt, or humilliated!!
Cause your a Ford Man With dicks in your hands!!

·
Registered
14,896 Posts
It was pretty clear from your earlier post "Zero shits given" in regard to the young ladies getting killed in the car (based on your beliefs about their politics) that you are an inbred POS...either that or you are just jealous that Porker edged you out as the biggest asshole on YB and this is your way of clawing to the top.

·
Banned
26,908 Posts
It was pretty clear from your earlier post "Zero shits given" in regard to the young ladies getting killed in the car (based on your beliefs about their politics) that you are an inbred POS...either that or you are just jealous that Porker edged you out as the biggest asshole on YB and this is your way of clawing to the top.
Dont know what you're babbling about, but "fuck the NHRA" is still very appropriate here!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts