Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Moderater
13,477 Posts
Great quote from the article..even though it will fall on deaf ears..

But for Jones, the flag sparked a "fire that still burns today in people's hearts."

"That flag is absolutely a symbol. It's a symbol of what people can do in this country. Even in times when they feel oppressed, they can rise above, have a direct impact."

·
Smuck
9,064 Posts
Guessing he lost his legs protecting our freedom.

Fuck You Kaperdick

·
Smuck
9,064 Posts
Yes he did

Known to his friends as “Triple J,” Jones was raised in Dalton, Georgia and enlisted in the Marine Corps after high school. During his eight years of service, he worked as an Explosive Ordinance Disposal (bomb) Technician, deploying to both Iraq and Afghanistan on three combat tours. During his last deployment to Afghanistan, Jones was responsible for disarming and destroying more than 80 improvised explosive devices (IEDs) and thousands of pounds of other unknown bulk explosives. It was during that tour on August 6, 2010, when he stepped on and initiated an IED, resulting in the loss of both of his legs above the knee and severe damage to his right forearm and both wrists. He then spent two grueling years in recovery at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Washington, D.C.

That's a double Fuck You kaperdick with a rusty nail in your pee hole

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Yes he did

Known to his friends as “Triple J,” Jones was raised in Dalton, Georgia and enlisted in the Marine Corps after high school. During his eight years of service, he worked as an Explosive Ordinance Disposal (bomb) Technician, deploying to both Iraq and Afghanistan on three combat tours. During his last deployment to Afghanistan, Jones was responsible for disarming and destroying more than 80 improvised explosive devices (IEDs) and thousands of pounds of other unknown bulk explosives. It was during that tour on August 6, 2010, when he stepped on and initiated an IED, resulting in the loss of both of his legs above the knee and severe damage to his right forearm and both wrists. He then spent two grueling years in recovery at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Washington, D.C.

That's a double Fuck You kaperdick with a rusty nail in your pee hole
Well, all I can say is I quit supporting Nike completely after they took a stand to get behind what's his name. I am all for anyone standing up for what they believe. I have nothing against Kap for standing up for what he believes is wrong or right. i just don't agree with how he has gone about doing it. We each live in a great country where soldiers like the one above sacrifice their lives for us to life the lives we live each and every day. I would welcome Mr. Jones and his family to any drag race that I am at and give him the respect he deserves and say thank you!

Nick

·
Registered
31,178 Posts
Well, all I can say is I quit supporting Nike completely after they took a stand to get behind what's his name. I am all for anyone standing up for what they believe. I have nothing against Kap for standing up for what he believes is wrong or right. i just don't agree with how he has gone about doing it. We each live in a great country where soldiers like the one above sacrifice their lives for us to life the lives we live each and every day. I would welcome Mr. Jones and his family to any drag race that I am at and give him the respect he deserves and say thank you!

Nick
Well said.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
It's a ridiculous publicity stunt that has Nike playing the media and their America hating customers for fools... go right ahead and hate America and

everything it stands for while Nike laughs all the way to the bank.

mardyn

·
Son of Mr. David-get it ?
15,977 Posts
Proud to be an American that has never bought one single nike item.

Never bought NFL merchandise or went to any of their games also.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts