Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there even a point in trying anymore. Jesus fuckung christ. Its been a good 10 years in the event/party rental industry. Seems like now might be a good time to jump off a tall bridge. Fml

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Is there even a point in trying anymore. Jesus fuckung christ. Its been a good 10 years in the event/party rental industry. Seems like now might be a good time to jump off a tall bridge. Fml
No disrespect intended but, if you have had 10 good years you should have some set aside for 1 bad year.

·
Banksters Paradise
5,696 Posts
It's all in his car....
Like Jay Z said .. If you can't buy it twice, you can't afford it. But my version is more like if you can't buy it 3x.

Most of the people living hand to mouth that haven't planned and saved for an event like this, are not aware of what our governments really are.... and that is, they are not on OUR side.

People only need to watch the vid in my signature to begin to get an understanding of what this world really is, and be open minded for once. I know they can do it if they just try. The red pill is difficult to swallow but it's better to be aware, than being dumb deaf and blind and believing everything you're told by a handful of elite that own the media.

·
Registered
31,454 Posts
Never Give Up Untill You Have Drank From The Silver Cup 💪

·
Registered
118 Posts
We are in the same business and have slowed down, but not stopped. Started making electric dollies and a new game 2 years ago and put money back since the convention thankfully.
It will come back wide open in a few months and you and I will be complaining, again, about to much work.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts