Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
WTF is wrong with people....I don't have the mental capacity to begin to understand how a person gets to where they can do something like that to another person. I'm scared for the world my child is going to grow up in...

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Sounds like something right out of a horror movie! SHIT!!:-Daw

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Guess

Guess that'll teach him not to sit in the guys seat....eh?

·
Bring on the Metal!!
9,483 Posts
See, right then and there that man should have been put up against a wall and shot dead by police. Everyone on that bus saw the guy do this. There should be no trial, no arraignment, nothing. He should be immediately shot even though I would prefer severe torture for at least a few hours.:smt077

·
Registered
573 Posts
Holy Shit...it's all over the local news this morning...The RCMP will issue a statement this morning...I'm pretty sure they will talk him out of the bus.
but as of this morning the bus is still surrounded and they have a white sheet over the front window...

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Clearly he must be a muslim fundamentalist terrorist and Bush will declare war and invade Canada and do a search for WMD....

Ya got any oil???...:-D

·
Wearing my WWII helmet
19,489 Posts
Looks like Canada needs to ban knives.

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
The guy is still on the bus? Is there any question to who did it if he is walking around with the guys head? Why in the fuck does no one have the balls to board the bus and kill him now? Who would complain? Unbelievable how bad both contries have become.

·
crew member
10,333 Posts
I cant believe no one tried to stop the guy. Grow some phuckin balls people. Grab a fire extinguisher or something and get a couple of guys and stop the sick phuck.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
The guy is still on the bus? Is there any question to who did it if he is walking around with the guys head? Why in the fuck does no one have the balls to board the bus and kill him now? Who would complain? Unbelievable how bad both contries have become.
What i want to know is how the hell he stabbed the guy 50-60 times, and NOBODY did anything? This would have taken a while to accomplish:confused:
Its sad the society today is made up of pansies who wont take a stand for NOTHING anymore

·
Wearing my WWII helmet
19,489 Posts
The police should have been cleaning up the attacker's brains after the passengers stomped them out of his skull.

·
Registered
16,597 Posts
The story I just read said that a group of guys got together and went back on the bus and the fucker was just finished sawing off the guys head. Then he started after these guys, so they ran like school girls and locked the guy on the bus. He tried starting the bus but the driver had disabled the bus from starting. A truck driver stopped and handed out wrenches and tire irons to everybody but the dude couldn't get off the bus. The cops came and arrested the fuck after a two hour stand off. He was described as being a tall, well built man, wearing sun glasses (at night!) Just save my tax dollars and shoot the fucker in the head. No need for a trial.

·
Wearing my WWII helmet
19,489 Posts
The story I just read said that a group of guys got together and went back on the bus and the fucker was just finished sawing off the guys head. Then he started after these guys, so they ran like school girls and locked the guy on the bus. He tried starting the bus but the driver had disabled the bus from starting. A truck driver stopped and handed out wrenches and tire irons to everybody but the dude couldn't get off the bus. The cops came and arrested the fuck after a two hour stand off. He was described as being a tall, well built man, wearing sun glasses (at night!) Just save my tax dollars and shoot the fucker in the head. No need for a trial.
Not implying anything bad about Canada, but in the US at least someone in the group may have had a concealed carry permit and the story would have ended there. Now you folks have to deal with years of trials, and the potential of paying for this sicko's incarceration for the rest of his life.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
He just needs a little hug and some re hap, maybe some quality time with a priest and all will be normal again :rolleyes: or maybe slowly cut his head off with a butter knife in front of the kids parents

·
Another Nobody
11,806 Posts
Not implying anything bad about Canada, but in the US at least someone in the group may have had a concealed carry permit and the story would have ended there. Now you folks have to deal with years of trials, and the potential of paying for this sicko's incarceration for the rest of his life.
we have carry concealed permits here, as a matter of fact you have to have a carry concealed permit to buy a hand gun here. mosyt peeps with a carry premit won't be riding a greyhouund bus in the middle of nowhere though.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts