Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
www.ULTRA-CARBON.com
12,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope they catch them and hang them high.

From Here:

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2013/10/05/2822643/lakewood-police-seek-5-suspects.html

The story:

By ROB CARSON — Staff writer

Lakewood police on Saturday were investigating the stabbing death of a Joint Base Lewis-McChord soldier as a potential hate crime.

The altercation that ended in the death of 20-year-old Tevin A. Geike began about 2:30 a.m. with a racial insult shouted at three white soldiers by one of five black men in a passing car, police spokesman Chris Lawler said.

“At this point, it appears that it could have been a hate crime,” Lawler said. “We’re certainly looking at it now as a potential hate crime. We’re not going to say that it is, but according to two guys at the scene, it appears to be racially motivated.”

Lt. Col. Joe Sowers, public affairs officer at Joint Base Lewis-McChord, said that Geike and his two companions were members of the 7th Infantry Division. Sowers said Geike had been in the Army 35 months and had no combat experience. He could not confirm Geike’s rank.

Geike graduated from high school in North Charleston, S.C., in 2010.

Police said the incident took place in the 12500 block of Pacific Highway Southwest. Officers responded to a 911 call and found Geike suffering from multiple stab wounds. Emergency medical crews responded, but he died at the scene.

Lawler said the two surviving soldiers said they were walking south on Pacific Highway when a vehicle approached them.

“They said someone in the vehicle made some comment about them being white,” Lawler said.

One of the soldiers yelled back something about those in the car treating combat soldiers with disrespect, Lawler said. The car turned around and stopped next to the soldiers. Five black males got out of the car and surrounded the soldiers.

A verbal confrontation started, Lawler said, but the driver called his friends off when he learned some of the soldiers truly were combat veterans.

As the group returned to the car, one of the suspects appeared to bump into Geike, Lawler said. The two soldiers saw their friend fall to the ground as the car sped away. The soldiers then discovered their companion had been stabbed and was bleeding profusely.

The soldiers told police that the car was a midnight blue sedan, perhaps a BMW or a Volkswagen Jetta, with four doors, tinted windows and stock rims with low-profile tires.

The suspects were described as being in their mid-20s, Lawler said.

Police described the main suspect as about 6 feet 1, medium build and wearing a blue zip-up. The driver was described as being 5 feet 7 with short cropped hair and wearing a blue-and-white horizontal-striped shirt.

One man was described as 5 feet 7 with short hair and wearing a gray tank top. Another man was described as 5 feet 6 to 5 feet 7, wearing camouflage pants (described as paintball splats). The fifth man is described as 5 feet 6.

Investigating officers have recovered some surveillance video, Lawler said, but so far nothing sufficient to identify the suspects or their car.

“There’s a lot of video out there,” he said, “but nothing good enough so far so that we can say, ‘OK, this is who did it."

·
Banned
8,503 Posts
I'll be surprised if they get charged with a hate crime, that usually only applies to white people.

·
Banned
14,510 Posts
Oh, *******.

I'm armed whiteys, just let me know when.

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
I'll be surprised if they get charged with a hate crime, that usually only applies to white people.
Sure seems that way. They could have burned him and put a note on him and they would say its just bad luck.

·
Banned
14,510 Posts
Hyothetically, we could kill some ******* and have our own gang.

Or whatever.

·
Registered
15,629 Posts
Looks like he failed in hand to hand combat training.
Or it was unexpected. Sounds like a sucker punch with a knife to me. Never be processed as a hate crime, that's reserved for white on black. Black on white is excusable, "we" deserve it for all the things "we" did 150-200 years ago. Just ask Jessie or Al if you need clarification.

Denny

·
Registered
240 Posts
This is exactly why conCealed carry permits serve there purpose . Headlines would have been a little different. Would have read 5 dead in self defense shooting!!!!.

·
Registered
8,611 Posts
just because of the history of the people on this site I have no problem making my comment. SO FUCKING WHAT!!!

Its a shame that the guy lost his life, and the killer should get thrown under the jail, as with any murderer. The story seems to be missing something IMO. Someone yells something from a passing car, and your first response is something about having respect. I call bullshit on that one. Also, it was 2:30 in the morning and you really think those guys were anywhere near sober?? So I highly doubt there response was calm. Again, its sad that it happened and I hope the killer is punished, but fuck all the boo hooing and whining.
Whites have treated blacks and Hispanics like total shit forever and now when something like this is ALLEDGED whites get all worked up. Blacks and Hispanics deal with this type of shit on a daily basis, and the same people crying now never say anything.

·
Registered
15,629 Posts
bigbumper74;12516783 Whites have treated blacks and Hispanics like total shit forever and now when something like this is ALLEDGED whites get all worked up. Blacks and Hispanics deal with this type of shit on a daily basis said:
Bullshit. First of all, who are "whites?" You mean the evil Soccer Mom's driving around in their SUV's yelling racial slurs at Blacks and Hispanics while taking their kids to school? Ya, I see that all the time also. ALLLLLL the black community does is talk about race. You never hear that in the white community. No one gives a shit until there is trouble and an awful lot of white people are getting fed up with the double standard. The black community needs to look at the black community, stand up and fix it's problems before blaming "whites" for all the ills of the world.

Denny

·
Banned
14,510 Posts
just because of the history of the people on this site I have no problem making my comment. SO FUCKING WHAT!!!

Its a shame that the guy lost his life, and the killer should get thrown under the jail, as with any murderer. The story seems to be missing something IMO. Someone yells something from a passing car, and your first response is something about having respect. I call bullshit on that one. Also, it was 2:30 in the morning and you really think those guys were anywhere near sober?? So I highly doubt there response was calm. Again, its sad that it happened and I hope the killer is punished, but fuck all the boo hooing and whining.
Whites have treated blacks and Hispanics like total shit forever and now when something like this is ALLEDGED whites get all worked up. Blacks and Hispanics deal with this type of shit on a daily basis, and the same people crying now never say anything.
Because you are shit.

Disgusting feces colored human turds walking around and causing trouble.

If you don't like white people go back to your place, man.

I'll buy you a ticket.

·
Registered
19,335 Posts

So Because of some bad History It is ok the 5 Black guy yell shit then when someone white responds they deserve to be killed for it and it couldn't possibly be a HATE CRIME cause 40 years ago blacks weren't treated with respect. You are part of the Problem holding on to the past and using it to justify anything the Black community does as ok because of it. And if you really knew your History of how blacks were treated in the entire country you would not say this shit. Also just a little insight for you as an Irish man the Irish were treated with as much disrespect as blacks but you don't see them complaining all the time about past history. Go to Boston and look around there are still signs they posted Irish to the rear of building. Just some food for though not that it will change you RACIST outlook toward white people who most of who weren't around when all the racism was going on or that you were around and suppressed 40 plus years ago.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts