Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Class Wrecker!!!
2,351 Posts
Big tires and tube chassis still trying to go as fast as one of our real street cars. :shock: Hope all is well Frosty. OXOXOX

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Shawn Morrell said:
Monty say's that you guys need Bracket Racers at your events to get the crowds to show up. Monty is a smart guy :roll: :smt005
Dude American bracket racing is BAD.. I can just imagine what bracket racing in Canada is like :smt005

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
BTW one question about Canada.. Why do I have to drive 100 KPH on the roads and read 202 MPH at the track? Talk about screwed up.. :-D

·
Registered
216 Posts
[/url][/img]

hahaha you can count on most of my posts involving the church sign thing for at least a few weeks :smt005 :smt005

·
Registered
519 Posts
JIMMY, FROST IS UP TO HIS ASS WORKING, HE HIRED THE MISSES TO HELP RUN THE INSIDE AND SHE KEEPS HIM OFF THE NET.
SHE AINT INTERESTED IN COMING TO AMERICA AGAIN FOR ANY RACE LOL. I'LL GIVE ANDY A SHOUT AND LET HIM KNOW YOUR LOOKING FOR HIM.
GRAHAM WHAT WAS THAT STUPID ASS COMMET ABOUT BRITS HAVING BASD TEETH, HELL DOCTOR JONES ENGLAND MIGHT BE THE PLACE FOR YOU TO GO IF YOU DONT FLUNKING COED VOLLEY BALL AND ACTUALLY MAKE IT OUT OF SCHOOL.
GIVE ME THE BU OK.

·
from across the pond...
6,930 Posts
Hey Jimmy,What's up dude?....Like Bill says we are working our asses off at the moment as business is hectic.Got a S/E race coming up this weekend and 2 weeks after that our big FIA finals race at Santa Pod.
Don't worry,i keep a check on all of ya on here(apart from Graham who i'm not interested in.. :smt008 )BTW G,Grief is spelt like this,you need more schooling boy.. :oops: ...Interesting developments on the NSCA that i've been keeping my eye on.. :shock: and no sarcasm from Monty.. :roll:
Jim,how's the family?...and i'm still trying to go faster than your REAL street cars... :-D

·
from across the pond...
6,930 Posts
Hutch said:
Hey Andy. How's the trans business. If you get time ,come down to the trans section and help me out.

Talk to you soon ,Hutch
Hey Hutch,how's it going dude?..Trans business is real good at the moment...LOL,help YOU out........ :-D

·
from across the pond...
6,930 Posts
Jim Filipowski said:
All is good... :smt023 Any of you guys run in the seven's yet?
Nah,not quite.......can't walk in your boots yet my friend.... :-D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts