Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I running a 70 camaro with a ladder bar coil over set up in the rear. I run on a 29x10.5 tire what would u recommend for a front shock and where should I set the adjustment on them for a good starting point. Thanks for any info.
~~Peter~~

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
i would use a koni or strange adjustable.where you start depends on how much weight transfer your car needs.i would start full hard on the extension and lossen it up a 1/4 turn at a time on the koni and a click at a time on the strange untill you see your 60' come down.how much power are you making? i am sorry for the delay on the answer,i honestly did not notice you post untill earlier today.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. I went with a set of Koni adjustables for the front.I'd guess on the spray I'm making 800 to 850 at the rearwheels. What would you recommend for front end travel? I have about 3 1/4 inches right now and when run the car i pulls the front wheels about 6 to 8 inches then the slam down and unload the rear tires. I wasn't sure if adding more travel would help stop this from happening. I'm sure if i can keep this from happening my 60ft times would improve currently the best 60ft i can get out of the car right now is a 1.51.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts