Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a trz rack on nova. Does anyone make a tighter turn rack ? something closer to the stock manual box ?

·
Who Farted...?!?!
3,485 Posts
i think srd sells a kit...but not sure if its tighter or not... i thought about swapping out my spindles to ones with a shorter arm so it turns better... but i really dont feel like buying different hubs and brackets for the strange brakes i got from trz as well....

would also like to know if there is a rack i could swap with to get better turning...

·
Who Farted...?!?!
3,485 Posts
http://srdparts.com/index.php?page=...category_id=27&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

Upgrade to a new front steer rack and pinion steering for a stock framed 67-69 Camaro/Firebird or 68-74 Nova. No need to take your car to the chassis shop to have a rack installed, do it in your garage. This kit is a complete bolt on (No Welding Required!!!). Every part in this assembly has been developed for ease of customer installation. This kit allows for greater header clearance due to steering box removal, a larger oil pan sump with doing away with drag link & improves bump steer over stock assembly. Increased steering radius is available upon request.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts