Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 125 Posts

·
Pin-Up Girl In Progress
28,877 Posts
So many things come to mind...........

Did they use every color in the PPG catalog?

Using up odds and ends to make a paint job?

The Rainbow Coalition would have loved this one.

It's right at home for the period.

Damn that's ugly.

It would stand out in a crowd.

LSD and Lacquer Thinner will kill your brain cells.
As far as using every color in the PPG catalog.........I love this one even if that's what they did!

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
So many things come to mind...........

Did they use every color in the PPG catalog?

Using up odds and ends to make a paint job?

The Rainbow Coalition would have loved this one.

It's right at home for the period.

Damn that's ugly.

It would stand out in a crowd.

LSD and Lacquer Thinner will kill your brain cells.
That is a local San Antonio car. Next time I see Donnie I will ask him. He grenaded the 392 in it last summer during a test session, not sure if it is back together.

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Anyone in Michigan got a FED for sale??? Possibly looking for a 190-225" current cert. chassis with a 20-21" cage, roller only. Rear motor plate 42-45" from axle c/l...
Thanks.

John

Sorry, didn't mean to post this in the wrong place, but, what better place than the digger section!!:p

·
46,963 Posts

·
46,963 Posts

·
46,963 Posts
Anyone in Michigan got a FED for sale??? Possibly looking for a 190-225" current cert. chassis with a 20-21" cage, roller only. Rear motor plate 42-45" from axle c/l...
Thanks.

John

Sorry, didn't mean to post this in the wrong place, but, what better place than the digger section!!:p
Does it have to be Michigan?

Last I heard, this one is available. It's near me in NY and currently has a blown Pontiac. I'm guessing he wants to sell it complete, but if you have interest I could get his contact info and you and him can hash out the gory details.

21 - 40 of 125 Posts